British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Time to go oh Middlo

Middlo has done a good job as England TM but after another World Cup has proved elusive I think it is time for Neil to step aside now as England manager and let someone else have a go. Middlo is like Sven nice bloke good at his job but doesnt have that bit extra at the top level. The BSPA should make Ronnie Russell England manager at the winter conference and mark my words with Ronnie in charge Team GB will win the world cup next year.

Middlo has done a good job as England TM but after another World Cup has proved elusive I think it is time for Neil to step aside now as England manager and let someone else have a go. Middlo is like Sven nice bloke good at his job but doesnt have that bit extra at the top level. The BSPA should make Ronnie Russell England manager at the winter conference and mark my words with Ronnie in charge Team GB will win the world cup next year.

:mad:

HaHaHaHaHaHa!

And you would have done what differently? You have hindsight too!

Yeah, cus Ronnie Russell is doing so well this year isn't he.

You talk such utter c*** at times.

No blame can be levelled at Middlo tonight.

just watching middlo's tears on the interview. The man gave his all. What 5 mins after the defeat you want him gone? That's really very low.

I think he did a great job.

Well done GB, great effort.

Congrats to Sweden.

Hans Andersen? What a muppet the man is.

VV - DON'T talk such utter twaddle! Neil and the Brits gave their all tonight.

Ronnie Russell - your having a laugh aint ya m8, So how about backing up your statement about middlo, what exactly did he do wrong??? ;) He had the bottle to put havvy in for screen which not sure what everyone else things but i think that was proved to be right, we had a bit of fortune when the poles chain came off and a bit of bad luck with scotty seeing the red light and then that stupid bacon head anderson playing stupid games in last heat, but personally i think everyone of those riders wearing the union jack can be proud. i was fed up but at least your comment about ronie russel has made me go to bed with a little giggle!!! :wink:

Total Bulls**t. Middlo has done a great job. We have a firm base to build on at the moment. My concern is 5 years time when without some serious action from the BSPA to develop youth we will be dropping a long way behind the rest of the world.

How about for next season every Elite League club to name a British Under 21 at no. 7 and every Premier League club to name a British Under 19 at no. 7. By british I mean british by birth not by ACU licence or whatever else fiddle can be acheived.

I'm proud to be a BRIT tonight. Well done Neil, Lee, David, Joe, Gary, Mark and Scott.

You did us all proud, nice one!!!

I'm proud to be a BRIT tonight. Well done Neil, Lee, David, Joe, Gary, Mark and Scott.

I'd echo that.

Middlo did nothing wrong tonight.

Well done Brits, so near..........

Please read my post carefully I did not say Middlo is a bad manager I said he is a good Team manager but managers are judged on results he has been in charge for 3 or 4 World Cups now and we have not won one of them. He should do the honourable thing like Kevin Keegan did and admit he hasnt got that bit extra at this level and resign.

VV - Sometimes it seems you like to cause some controversy - now is not the time - shut up, you're out of order! :mad:

Once again it is a British Team not having the killer instinct or mental strength to go that extra yard and win anything. In normal league matches Loramski would beat AJ more times than not the same in the past when Nicholls has ridden against PK. The pressure got to the riders in the last few heats and when it came to the crunch we bottled it I am afraid.

Stats do not lie Middlo has not won a thing as England Team manager that is a fact ladies and gentleman.

I'm proud to be a BRIT tonight.  Well done Dave Dee, Dozey, Beaky, Mick and Titch

:D