British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Sweden

Well Done.

They deserved it in the end. Nicholls was a bit lucky and the ref re-run the heat with Kolodziej stopping, so even ignoring tw-at's "spinning his twit's off" the Swedes deserved it, so well done to them. Atleats the Danes didn't win it.

I won't be cheering for Mads Korneliussen or Kristian Lund tomorrow and I'm someone who does not like stereotypes!!!

Well Done.

They deserved it in the end. Nicholls was a bit lucky and the ref re-run the heat with Kolodziej stopping, so even ignoring tw-at's "spinning his twit's off" the Swedes deserved it, so well done to them. Atleats the Danes didn't win it.

I won't be cheering for Mads Korneliussen or Kristian Lund tomorrow and I'm someone who does not like stereotypes!!!

errr..... thought your interests included hating the French,Germans and many other nations :blink:

Yeah well done to Sweden. They were great all week, why oh why didnt we snap PK up in the winter :( AJ was off form but came into it at the right time.

A great week all round but one that will be remebered for the wrong reasons :(

James :(

errr..... thought your interests included hating the French,Germans and many other nations :blink:

It may do, but the Swedes may not be one of them "many nations" ;) Even if I do hate someone or a group of people/nation I can still apreciate when they're good at something, I have not got my head stuck up my what's it ;)

Sweden were not included in my posting,just your reference to not liking stereotypes ;)

Congratulations Sweden -and did anyone else through the tears they were shedding spot Crazy Sue live on Sky just before the presentation :P She gets everywhere that one....

Edited by Nevsy

I wouldn't go as far as saying the best team won after all the Brits stuffed them on Monday, well done to them but we will never know what would have happened if Nicholls had been given the run on the first bend without that tw*t Andersen blocking him off and letting Karlsson through! :shock:

Sweden were not included in my posting,just your reference to not liking stereotypes ;)

Ok, fair enought. Hopefully though, people would realise my profile is a joke. Of course I hate the english :P

I wouldn't go as far as saying the best team won after all the Brits stuffed them on Monday, well done to them but we will never know what would have happened if Nicholls had been given the run on the first bend without that tw*t Andersen blocking him off and letting Karlsson through! :shock:

THE BEST TEAM DID WIN ON THE DAY.

Maybe not the ebst team over the year or the competition but Sweden DID win when it matter and that is all that matters.

Ok, fair enought. Hopefully though, people would realise my profile is a joke. Of course I hate the english :P

discraseful :blink::angry::mad:

discraseful  :blink:  :angry:  :mad:

You're Cumbrian, so you're from another planet, what your problem? :P

Edited by SCB