British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Hans Andersen sponsors

I think Meridian should sponsor one of the british riders not Hans Andersen!!

Do ya know - you've always confused me. I'm completely lost now. :P

I think Meridian should sponsor one of the british riders not Hans Andersen!!

They sponsor Lee Richardson.

Well I'm not going to buy a lift from Meridian Lifts, Hans association or not, I have no need for one. That said, if ever I do need a lift, it won't be from Meridian lifts!

Why shouldn't I let Hans' sponsors know I'm never going to do business with them?

I know Team GB (NOT ENGLAND) would not have won anyway (who started the Sweden, Well Done thread?) but I don't like the guy.

Get a grip, get a life and take defeat graciously. We lost this meeting before Heat 25 and if you think for one minute Scotty would have beaten PK you must come from planet zob. GB far exceeded anyones expectations including admittedly mine, but Sweden were the best team on the night. The Poles and the Danes were very disappointing, the ref had an absolute mare.

Some people have no sense of humour! :rolleyes:

I might be a right tw-at, like Hans but I don't care if someone wants to sponsor a right pratt. I won't buy anything from any of his sponsors but then that said, how likely is it that I will want anything from one of his sponsors anyway? My favourite rider is Wato but I have yet to use Mallett Transport for anything as of yet, I've never had any need to! :blink::rolleyes:

if you asked nicely they would probably sponsor this web site if it wasn;t for all the rubbish dribbled on here :o:o:o

Well that's good to hear, now take away Andersen's share and give it to another brit! He's a dirty, unsporting rider, who'd want their company associated with him??

Guest bluey

Can I also say that Meridian Lifts also sponsor two conference league riders who happen to be BRITISH!!!!!! Also they sponsor Chris Louis who I believe is also British

Well that's good to hear, now take away Andersen's share and give it to another brit! He's a dirty, unsporting rider, who'd want their company associated with him??

That will not happen Trees! Our "dear friends" at Meridian love Hans SO MUCH...! he can do no wrong in thier eyes.............!

If anyone is thinking of purchasing a lift may I suggest Stannah Lifts in Andover, much nicer company.................

That will not happen Trees! Our "dear friends" at Meridian love Hans SO MUCH...! he can do no wrong in thier eyes.............!

If anyone is thinking of purchasing a lift may I suggest Stannah Lifts in Andover, much nicer company.................

Face it : Any publicity is good publicity.

Lord Nelson knew how to deal with them cheating scoundrels:o ;)

Great idea SCB.

Hit Andersen where it hurts - in the pocket.

His British sponsors want goodwill from the sponsorship.

Andersen has personally earnt the opposite.

If fans ask his British sponsors to switch their sponsorship to a british rider, I think at least some of them will.

Bit like you and Boyce then. ;)