British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Hans Andersen sponsors

I had nothing to do with the email the nationals, I actually condemned it, I hate spam so knew what would happen.  But this time I do want that affect.

What the hell can a lawyer do?  All I have done is taken the email addresses from Hans' website nothing illegal there.

Query: Why is what you're doing any different to emailing the nationals? Why should you be condemning one and instigating the other?

Edited by shortoi

Maybe the owners of the site think it's a proportionate response?

If Andersen has listed his sponsors on his site, he and they are inviting communication.

Everyone can make up their own mind whether to e-mail any of his sponsors eg suggesting they transfer their sponsorship to another rider ideally a Brit.

I had nothing to do with the email the nationals, I actually condemned it, I hate spam so knew what would happen.  But this time I do want that affect.

What the hell can a lawyer do?  All I have done is taken the email addresses from Hans' website nothing illegal there.

You are actively encouraging people to email the guys sponsors. You should read what you signed up for when you joined this site.

"

A lot of people on this web site have broken many of the above 'rules' (and I use rules in the loosest sense of the word as the owners of this site don't seem to give a toss) over the last 24 hours.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false - no and/or defamatory - no, inaccurate - no , abusive - no, vulgar no, hateful - no , harassing no, obscene no, profane no, sexually oriented no , threatening no, <B>invasive of a person's privacy no</B>, or otherwise violative of any law. [/b]erm, no!

So what exactly has he done wrong?

I had nothing to do with the email the nationals, I actually condemned it, I hate spam so knew what would happen. But this time I do want that affect.

I think you are another one who has crossed the boundary.

Invasive of a persons privacy? Would you moan if I was emails Hans' sponsors to say what a loverly guy he was? Why does Hans have links to his sponsors if he does not want you to use them?

If Hans wants to put his sponsors on this site I'm sure he will arrange for it to happen. Who gives you the right to do it? You are bang out of order.

if you asked nicely they would probably sponsor this web site if it wasn;t for all the rubbish dribbled on here :o:o:o

So why do you read it ;)

You are actively encouraging people to email the guys sponsors. You should read what you signed up for when you joined this site.

"

A lot of people on this web site have broken many of the above 'rules' (and I use rules in the loosest sense of the word as the owners of this site don't seem to give a toss) over the last 24 hours.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false - no and/or defamatory - no, inaccurate - no , abusive - no, vulgar no, hateful - no , harassing no, obscene no, profane no, sexually oriented no , threatening no, <B>invasive of a person's privacy no</B>, or otherwise violative of any law. [/b]erm, no!

So what exactly has he done wrong?

er harassing for a start.

The tragedy or is it banality of your quest is that over half those sponsors are NON British therefore they probably won't give a monkies,

still if it makes you feel better.........personally a few pints and a day in the sun, followed by reading some of the drivel on here today I feel better already.

World Cup? what was that? :sad:

Edited by General Melchitt

Guest *danish* booti*
I think you need a reality check Trees. Lets chase sponsors out of the sport eh? Tell them what to do with their dosh eh? I think we should just be happy that they sponsor ANY rider.

I could'nt agree more - so lets all take a reality check here. If we didnt have people coming into the sport & helping these guys out then we wouldnt have the sport that we have today, as us paying customers alone will not pay their wages & you could say good-bye to the foreign boys mmm what would we be left with !!!!!!

So come on give the guy a break if it was'nt for kelvin t going on & on about on national tv then none of this would of started coz he certaintly showed no professionalism, could you of imagined that on any other live sport commentry.

If people want to complain about the so called move then let it go to FIM if they think they have a case.

Lets not drive the foreign boys out we need them otherwise where will British Speedway be !!!!!!!

Would a sponsor regard e-mails as welcome feedback or harassment?

I am sure that if I were a company sponsoring a rider I would welcome any feedback from the public, positive or negative, regarding how that rider was percieved by the general public. I would be thinking that the public opinion of the product endorsed by the rider would reflect the image with which that rider is viewed by the general public. That is generally why successful riders attract more sponsorship. Companies understand that by associating themselves with someone successful their product will be viewed in a similar light.

I Agree G perhaps Hans should get some news sponsors ... E-Lax would be a good start or Germaloid Cream ... the list is endless good luck Hans :D

Edited by 12bore

there is absolutely no law against publishing address details of anyone - you could print tony blair's holiday residence address if you wanted to

and FYI Flying Ryan 'email the nationals' was a post started by me - I don't see the connection between the two at all and I still stand by the idea - better than doing nothing at all and I intend to keep emailing with both positive and negative comments

i guess part of the problem is splatty that Ryan aint Flyin ... thats why he never got anywhere near the final ... mmmm starting to think about sour grapes ... where have i heard that before? :D

Let me just balance things up. All Hans supporters should email his sponsors saying how much they love him.

Now as I've been told I'm leading people, all put £20 in an evelope and send it to Shawn Brown, xxx xxx, Newport, Gwent, South Wales. NP20 XXX. Thank You. I wonder if everyone will listen to that one as well?!