British Speedway Forum

Guest Steve Dixon

Ive been trying to book the travelodge since i knew the date, they too say they can't take bookings till 6 months before, what tosh eh!

managed 2 get me booking in wiv travelodge b4 they changed their booking policy from 12 mths to only 6 and they had already have quite a few bookings,so if people wana try them dont leave it 2 late

telefone bookings 6mths

but on the internet its 8or 9 mths b4

cheers

I tried to book a hotel about 4 weeks ago and everyone I tried was either full, wanted £150 pppn or wouldn't let me book till 6 months before the event.....

I think the best bet maybe to try somewhere just outside of Cardiff, or see if you can kip on someones floor!! :D

thought you had sorted your accomodation 4 cardiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest OxfordSilverMachineTasha
Got my tickets already, middle tier, turn 3, same every year :D

Im on turn 3 middle tier! Row 2 on the back straigh/turn 3. Right in the middle of them both

We have tickets in block M28 level 4 row 1 and have managed to book the same hotel as last year. We are paying fifty percent more for the hotel room and five pounds more for each ticket, to be honest the price does not matter its so good to be there. But i'm thinking that maybe greed could be the killer to such a wonderful occasion in the future.I have enjoyed every year so far but last year was the best for me. :)

I tried to book a hotel about 4 weeks ago and everyone I tried was either full, wanted £150 pppn or wouldn't let me book till 6 months before the event.....

I think the best bet maybe to try somewhere just outside of Cardiff, or see if you can kip on someones floor!! :D

thought you had sorted your accomodation 4 cardiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had, but we had a bit of a set-to on Friday!!, and now we not speaking... :unsure:

You've got until June 2005 to be friends again :approve:

Thank you....

Hopefully we will manage to sort it out by next week. He's in Sweden at the mo, before flying to Slovenia on Thursday, I'll still be cheering him on, even if he is a pig! :cry:

sorry 2 here that matey did ya not xx and make up after mondays meeting, :sad:

cheers

Edited by sirmatty

sorry 2 here that matey did ya not xx and make up after mondays meeting, :sad:

Nope, was advised to ignore him and let him stew for a bit!! :blink:

Edited by Queen Bee