11. Martin SMOLINSKI NEM

12. Adrian MIEDZINSKI POL

13. Fredrik LINDGREN SWE

14. Piotr SWIDERSKI POL

15. Mads KORNELIUSSEN DEN

16. Antonio LINDBACK SWE

17. Denis GIZATULLIN RUS

18. Pawel HLIB POL

I thought Marcin Rampala was riding in this meeting??

It was suggested during world cup final commentary that he was one of the favourites to win it.......... :blink:

Guest Sir Lunchalot

I would love to be at this one. Can't decide between Kolodziej, Bjerre, Zagar, Lindback and I have to throw Rory Schlein into the mix as a potential spoiler. I can't help thinking that riding at the recent World Cup would have topped up Kolodziej, Lindback etc quite nicely and now they will be in cherry ripe condition going into the event so I'd opt for one of them.

Looks like being an absolute belter of a meeting.

I thought Marcin Rampala was riding in this meeting??

It was suggested during world cup final commentary that he was one of the favourites to win it.......... :blink:

Shame on the commentary than ;) Marcin was out just at the start of the season at the polish qualifying final.

It will be a hard meeting.....Kolodziej,Lindback,Bjerre and co. will be hard to beat, but i am sure that Žagar can proove his talent.

Go Matej!!!!!!

This one is hard to call with such a wealth of talent on show but I will plump for Janusz Kolodziej or Matej Zagar to win. Though I would like to see Rooboy take the title he will have to be at his very best to do so.

C'mon the Brits!! :rolleyes::angry:

Cmon Rooboy! :approve:

This one is hard to call with such a wealth of talent on show but I will plump for Janusz Kolodziej or Matej Zagar to win.

Hope that's not put the kiss of death on their chances ML! :P

To be honest this years U21 final has got to be one of the most open for ages. Quite a few riders in there with more than a shout, and quite a few spoilers lining up against them.

With no Brits to cheer on, I'd love to see either Janusz or Matej lift the title and both are capable that's for sure. :approve:

C´mon Hefe and Smoli :) Don`t believe they will win but they could play a vital role by taking points off of the more fancied riders.I`ll go for M.Zagar :unsure:

Should be an easy win for Lord KB, other riders in this meeting should feel priviliged to be blasted by his shale.