British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomazpozrl

World U21 final - lineup

Should be an easy win for Lord KB, other riders in this meeting should feel priviliged to be blasted by his shale.

If their is any shale on the track then little Lord Kenneth will hit the deck like an Italian footballer, Mr Zagar will blast past the Lord of Brough Park on to the top of the rostrum! :wink:

Edited by JT

My heart says Rory or Kenneth.......my head says Janusz or Matej......... :blink:

Come on Matej, pull out another of them performances we are used to seeing from you down here in cornwall :D

BOMBER did a fantastic job to get 2nd last year but surely you can go better than the master himself.

Do it for TRELAWNY mate, bring back the glory days :wink:

I dont think lindback will win - look at him in the swc final he was a bag of nerves and rode below par.

i think its zagar!!.

I think how nervous Antonio lindback is will decide the title, if he doesnt touch the tapes or put anyone into the fence, then i would put him to win, i want rory schlein to win but to me its between antonio lindback, kennth bjerre and matej zajar

B) Kenneth Bjerre will win, he is the best

Ole (SSK)

Whats the date for it?

September 11th

Hasn't it been changed, or is it the new date ?

Thanks Crybaby that was good info for on-line booking.

The new date is Sat 11 September with practice same day in the morning.

It is very hard to pick a winner but if JKolodzie can get 10 points against the top riders in the WTC at Poole, I think he can get more than that at Wroclaw?

But I,m sure Zagar,Bjerre & co will be trying hard to stop him.

If Rory Schlein adapts to the track quickly he has as good a chance as any.

Its a fantastic line up and I,m looking for some good racing. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mad Mitch

It is very hard to pick a winner but if JKolodzie can get 10 points against the top riders in the WTC at Poole, I think he can get more than that at Wroclaw?

Unfortunatelly everything might be ruined by this stupid "2 semifinals -> final" formula. Look at the semifinal at Wiener Neustadt; after 20 heats Kolodziej was perfect (3,3,3,3,3) but he finished 7th as I remember...

The local riders from Wroclaw (Miskowiak, Swiderski) will probably be perfectly prepared to the track conditions.

Edited by Champion

But he only got one point at Wroclaw in a league match last week. :(