British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sandman

after speedway

Will do Rami :wink: Kingsmead!!!!!!!!!! on another thread a little while ago can't find it now but it was reported that Jimmy Goodsell had died is this right? :shock:

Paul Whitt driving a lorry??? This I would love to see! Bless him - Paul was a bit favourite of mine at Hackney and a lovely guy also.

Ray Wilson, Leicester Lions and England captain in the 70s , was,.... up until a few years ago at least a lorry driver here in Leicester at the Fresha Bread factory with my ex father in law.

Not sure if he is there now ??

What about Laurie Simms and Hughie Saunders or Phil Pratt and Des Lukehurst? Tony Hall, and Red Ott?

Could anyone tell me what Malcolm Shakespeare is up to these days ? thank you.

Edited by speedwayrebel

its one of those questions i hate to ask because with recent events i sertainly dont want to upset anyone but asa former 'blunsdonite' from the 80's,can anyone help with bjorn anderson,steen mastrup,alf busk, and even further back Rolf Gramstad?

Ta if you can