British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shazzybird

Canterbury Crusaders

hi im back yer i can tell you a couple of stories :D

Go on then Barney - we're all ears.

and as you know we never get tired of hearing stories about Canterbury, I like the Monty Banks story with his wallet ;)

Hi Barney, How you been
hi marty nice to be back hope you are well , story ? what about you in the wheel at stoke trying to earn some money and that nice clean water :x

Hey Barney, remember when you and Mitch got into it a Eastbourne? :roll:

and as you know we never get tired of hearing stories about Canterbury, I like the Monty Banks story with his wallet ;)
you going to tell them or am i , o go on i will tell it, well we stay at leeds and whent on the boating lake and tried to soak each other and monty drop his wallet in the lake ,when we got back to where we was staying he put his money up on the washing line to dry out

hi sandman not me they used to love me at eastbourne ha ha

I was speaking of when you and Shirra got into it. Always remember,... the parties are better in California. How is your Bro? 8)

Hi Barney, How you been
hi marty nice to be back hope you are well , story ? what about you in the wheel at stoke trying to earn some money and that nice clean water :x

That was suppose to be Knocker in the tractor tyre, but he chickened out & the 20 pound looked too good. Must have rolled 60 yards down that hill, nearly broke my arm before the meeting got started :lol:

I was speaking of when you and Shirra got into it. Always remember,... the parties are better in California. How is your Bro? 8)
hi sandman are you sure about shirra i think it was david who had a bit of bother with him down at eastbourne , my mate was mike sampson

Hi Barney, How you been

That was suppose to be Knocker in the tractor tyre, but he chickened out & the 20 pound looked too good. Must have rolled 60 yards down that hill, nearly broke my arm before the meeting got started :lol:

hi marty knocker that a name from the past ,what about kevin brice last i heard he was up the north some where ,has you seen darrell simpson lately

Yer right Barney, it was Dave, tough as nails. Whats he doing now? And Mike Sampson, I remember an how do I say it, unfortunate accident at Reading years ago where everyone stood in amazement at his,... uh... injury... If you were his mate, then surely he told you. Hope Gordon is ok. Glad you are on here. Sandman :)

Guest cheetahhawk
hi sandman not me they used to love me at eastbourne ha ha

Hi Barney,

You obviously won't remember me but do you remember one evening at Eastie when you beat Bobby McNeil and Bobby got on the microphone complaining that you wouldn't let him past you :?: It gave us a real good laugh at the time.(you may remember my two mates Christine and Sherry from Hackney,Sherry was an Asian girl.we used to follow you ,David and Gordon everywhere you all rode in the South)

we used to follow you ,David and Gordon everywhere you all rode in the South)

You never struck me as a stalker Cheetahhawk ;)

Barney, got a text from Knocker at the weekend he was off to Swingfield, hopefully going to meet up again at the end of this month @ and Iwade training session. Do you remember lofty's brother Baz? He's as mad as Lofty used to be! Comes to Cardiff every year and certainly keeps us entertained!!!!!

Bricey is probably hiding, still owes me $. Still can't believe that I went to his wedding instead of the 81 World Final at Wembly. Every time I think about it I start hitting my head against a brick wall "OUCH" there I go again!!

Ran into Darryll at Mildura about 3 months ago at the bar. He is still a brick layer but now has his own business. Built & owns a few appartment blocks & is doing very well. Worst thing is, he looks exactly the same as when he was racing ( I'm gunna have to become a brick layer :lol: )