British Speedway Forum

I'm in Oz & always set the alarm(3.30am) so I can get the results live on the sgp site , they dont seem to have an icon or a link up as yet. Is there any other way, site or radio coverage on the net etc to get them live. We are getting it on fox, but not till tommorrow 11.30am. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PSSST, ah the sound of the first one beeing cracked open, this ones for you JC!!!

Cheers, POONA...

Edited by poona

I'm in Oz & always set the alarm(3.30am) so I can get the results live on the sgp site , they dont seem to have an icon or a link up as yet. Is there any other way, site or radio coverage on the net etc to get them live. We are getting it on fox, but not till tommorrow 11.30am. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PSSST, ah the sound of the first one beeing cracked open, this ones for you JC!!!

Cheers, POONA...

hi m8,go to live speedway updates.co.uk.they should be doing it

Cheers beercellar, the sgp site have just got there live results page up & running.

thanks again m8.

Edited by poona

poona they may be fast but we at the liveupdates forum are faster....lol :P

Cheers krissie, just joined.

**** balls and rissholes :cry: bloody eliminated ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bloody wildcards!

**** balls and rissholes  :cry:  bloody eliminated ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bloody wildcards!

?????

Ok calmed down now, sorry about the above peeps, absolutely gutted at Mark being eliminated so early in the meeting and I must admit nearly wet myself screaming at the tv on the last lap! Never ever thought speedway could be so emotional whilst sat at home, then start cheering on Scott and he claps out :cry: oh well think maybe it's time to start cheering on Wolves to win the Play offs :wink:

oh well loram and pedersen bite the dust re nxt year whose guna bbbbbbb nxt

I wondered why it didnt have the "this post was edited" bit, did give me a good laugh though, true emotion.

Emotion Poona.......... I was sobbing here at the pc :cry: Got all hormonious Tabby hasn't made an appearance on here yet and boy am I pleased about that! She's worse than me :wink:

Never mind Mark Loram has "Bouncebackability" he'll be back :approve:

OOOHHHH YYYEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

well done JC :lol::lol:

not much of a meeting 2 nite but the start tarts r mighty impressive :lol::lol: