Sign in to follow this  
iris123

Int,Best Pairs-Diedenbergen

Results from Diedenbergen as Lubos was riding thought you might ask :D

Jeffster

Results from Diedenbergen as Lubos was riding thought you might ask :D

Jeffster

Thanks, Iris....

Lubos' sent me a text message after the meeting.....And from Dohren yesterday :D

Try to help someone out and they don't even have the decency to pretend they ain't heard ;)

Jeffster,as your a bit up on things Czech,have a butchers here,as apart from Vandirek the Czechs mean nothing to me?Any good :unsure:

Stralsund

Try to help someone out and they don't even have the decency to pretend they ain't heard ;)

Jeffster,as your a bit up on things Czech,have a butchers here,as apart from Vandirek the Czechs mean nothing to me?Any good :unsure:

Stralsund

OK Iris, here goes :

Sitera - 16 or 17 I think...Could be seriously good - Filip has potential for sure, and perhaps just as importantly, the backing & connections - His uncle is Miroslav Verner, brother of Vaclav....Miroslav is a "big cheese" in the Czech Federation....

Kollert - Must confess to not knowing much about him, but he seems to be a tidy rider...

Vandirek - You know about him already....

Simota - Another young up and comer, and one of Lubos' best mates in the sport as it happens....

Liebezeit - Never heard of him to be honest...

Visvader - Actually a Slovak from Zohor, near Bratislava, but now living in Svitkov, a village a stones throw from the Pardubice track...Must be about 34 / 35 now, and his best days are definitely behind him....Nice bloke though, and we had a drink or two after this years Czech Golden Helmet a few weeks back....