British Speedway Forum

I've booked the flight tickets for our first GP abroad and we're pretty sure we know where we're going to stay, but can anyone tell me how I go about buying tickets to the GP itself? Thanks!

Edited by Grassergirl

Watch out on the SGP website for details of when they go on sale.

Last years tickets were available on the internet - see topic here.

Rico :rolleyes:

Once they go on sale you can buy them on the czech version of ticketmaster, they do e-tickets which you can print out yourself.

I wonder if some have gone on a pre-sale already at a price in Czech although this could have been the 2004 tickets price for the Czech ?

http://www.ticketstream.cz/pls/czech/book....3&start_group=1

This last years price list in Euro's

Grandstand A.... Price 65 EUR + 2 EUR service charge = 67 EUR

Grandstand B..... Price 55 EUR + 2 EUR service charge =57 EUR

Grandstand C..... Price 45 EUR + 2 EUR service charge =47 EUR

Grandstand D..... Price 32 EUR + 2 EUR service charge =34 EUR

Standing... Price 18 EUR + 1,70 EUR service charge =19.70 EUR

Where did you sit last year and can you walk around the inside stadium or are the different sections close off?

Prague, like most of the GP's at purpose built tracks offers the advanatge of free entry into the Fri practice Sessions, which run from 3PM onwards.

That link is this years tickets, they go on sale tomorrow (15th), I have always bought e-tickets from that site and printed them off myself.

Different sections are closed off, standing is from 1st bend round to 3rd bend and you can obviously walk anywhere round there, there is seating on 4th bend and 1st bend and of course the main grandstand on the home straight, we've always had standing tickets but I guess if you bought a seating ticket then you might be be allowed into the standing section aswell.

Edited by Rob B

Why is there only 2767 tickets available, the stadium capacity is bigger than that :unsure:

Why is there only 2767 tickets available, the stadium capacity is bigger than that :unsure:

You'll probably find the other tickets have been allocated to organised tours, BSI guests, riders' families etc Jo.

You'll probably find the other tickets have been allocated to organised tours, BSI guests, riders' families etc Jo.

Then they must have big families, Kev. Surely its over 10000 :unsure:

Then they must have big families, Kev. Surely its over 10000 :unsure:

Hmm, good point Jo - so does anyone know the answer?

That website has always been like that for some reason, I think it's suppose to be allocated to e-tickets but the figure never seems to go down, don't worry it never gets sold out, tickets (standing at least) are always available on the day.

Edited by Rob B

That link is this years tickets, they go on sale tomorrow (15th), I have always bought e-tickets from that site and printed them off myself.

Looks like they have all gone now. At a wild guess they was a small allocation of tickets which were priced for the Czech market as I believe speedway is fair bit cheaper over there?

Did you buy any then Rob or are you going for the Grandstand seats?

We'll be getting standing, no rush yet, will get them closer to the time.