British Speedway Forum
Guest Aussie Dirtdingo Throttlejockey

Dutch/German Grass Track On T.V.??

Hi there could any of our Dutch or German Speedway friends please advise if they broadcast local or international grasstrack/longtrack meetings on over there during the season if so would anyone be interested in taping some of these meetings for a grasstrack racin luvvin Aussie (bring back the bonfire burnoff) if so please contact me off forum at anthnicmilly@yahoo.com.au so we can talk turkey...any help would be most appreciated.

regards <<THE THROTTLE-JOCK>> B)

Very erratic.Maybe once a year.The other year they had a programme on the Bergring Teterow,showing a bit of history and then some of the weekend action for the Golden Helmet.Quite possible that as the Longtrack GP is being held at Parchim that the same channel might show that.Probably be a bit about the Ice Speedway from Berlin,but only a few minutes in the sports show and if we are lucky they might show something else.They did a broadcast from Brokstedt a few years back as well.But it's pretty poor here.Can't say with the Netherlands

Hi Anth.

Long time....good to see that you are alive and kicking mate...

Cheers.

/Ola, NoFear Photos

There is a guy in the Netherlands who tapes Grasstrack and I think if you contact the member DutchGrasstrack he may know a bit more (or may very well be the same person)

BTW Nice to see you on the Forum Anth

Edited by Conkers

Hi Anth.

Cheers.

/Ola, NoFear Photos

well bugga me there are few old names from speedway christmas past ..lol good old Ola and the best darn speedway photo jockey on the isles over there conkers.....top stuff i am glad to see you too guys on here thats fab,,,,,,,,,,keep in contact Ola off forum dude i ditched ICQ ages and ages mate just use the old MSN i am afraid. So how the hell are you Ola?, what you been upto dude?. Still doing the pixs for Rally mate? and what about you Conkers still at BV etc. I hear you have a new site what the link mate............well its time for sunday morning brunch here.........speak with you soon.............bye for now B)

Hi Anth.

Cheers.

/Ola, NoFear Photos

well bugga me there are few old names from speedway christmas past ..lol good old Ola and the best darn speedway photo jockey on the isles over there conkers.....top stuff i am glad to see you too guys on here thats fab,,,,,,,,,,keep in contact Ola off forum dude i ditched ICQ ages and ages mate just use the old MSN i am afraid. So how the hell are you Ola?, what you been upto dude?. Still doing the pixs for Rally mate? and what about you Conkers still at BV etc. I hear you have a new site what the link mate............well its time for sunday morning brunch here.........speak with you soon.............bye for now B)

ah no worries Ian just cheked ya link..........looks great B)

Hi Anth.

Cheers.

/Ola, NoFear Photos

lol...It's heaven and hell over here in Sweden mate....but still hanging in there....And ! ...I'm not a bit conserned that speedway is on the other half of the world.....be good mate !! ;)