British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lissa

A Question About The Aussie U/21 Champs

Guest Lissa

I have been asked by Peter White to photograph this event this weekend.

So now I have 1 day to organise transport there, accomodation there, and learning how to get there. As I have only photographed at one other track before (Gosford), can anyone tell me about the track, are they expecting a big turnout - coz to be honest at Gosford we don't get very big crowds.. umm is anything else I should know before I get there... :blink:

Please help me!!! I have never gone to an event by myself, and definitley never to one that is 6 hours away from my home!! *is kinda freaked out..* :unsure::rolleyes::D

Edited by Lissa

I have been asked by Peter White to photograph this event this weekend.

So now I have 1 day to organise transport there, accomodation there, and learning how to get there. As I have only photographed at one other track before (Gosford), can anyone tell me about the track, are they expecting a big turnout - coz to be honest at Gosford we don't get very big crowds.. umm is anything else I should know before I get there...  :blink:

Please help me!!! I have never gone to an event by myself, and definitley never to one that is 6 hours away from my home!! *is kinda freaked out..*  :unsure:  :rolleyes:  :D

remember your camera .... best advice i can give i'm afraid

Guest Lissa
remember your camera .... best advice i can give i'm afraid

LOL.. thanks!! I have already packed it!! :P

Have found out more about it now, and there will be people there that I know, so I am not freaking out as much anymore!! :D

Its speedway, you'll never be alone. One big family.

Socially you'll be just fine as Bryn and the gang are in town for this one.

Looks like being a great couple of days, lets just hope the recent bad weather stays away, its dry at the moment in Tamwoth.

For any Brits reading this you may be surprised at the amount of rain the East Coast of Australia has been encountering the past couple of weeks.

Guest Lissa
Its speedway, you'll never be alone. One big family.

Socially you'll be just fine as Bryn and the gang are in town for this one.

Looks like being a great couple of days, lets just hope the recent bad weather stays away, its dry at the moment in Tamwoth.

For any Brits reading this you may be surprised at the amount of rain the East Coast of Australia has been encountering the past couple of weeks.

I am beginning to see that.. everyone knows everyone else!!!

I live just north of Gosford.. and we had torrential rains this morning, and powerlines and trees everywhere when I was driving to work.. :blink: Hope that it doesn't go to Tamworth.. :unsure:

It hasn't really been summer here at all.. mostly rain.. and no hot summer days to speak of.. :(

It hasn't really been summer here at all.. mostly rain.. and no hot summer days to speak of.. :(

Sounds just like something we say here in Scotland every summer Lissa :P

Enjoy Tamworth and best of luck to Rory, Cameron, Matthew and Robert.