British Speedway Forum
PolskiZuzel

Wroclaw Gp2005 Ticket Available Online

Yesterday when I got home from work the tickets for row 25 and row 26 weren't there anymore so I thought they were sold out, honest :unsure:

Anyway I decided to go for row 12. I made my payment then I kept getting an error. I have just had a confirmation email from them with the reservation number and confirmation of ticket order. Is this all I need to take with me the the ticket office? I don't have personal access code to see my reservation status. :unsure:

Thanks Kev for your advice :approve:

Does any one have an opinion with regards driving from Warsaw to Wroclaw?

Forget it. That road is definately "off piste". Journey time approx 6 to 8 hours of pot holes and road works. Take Rico's advice, or fly to Katowice, hire a car and drive up to Wroclaw. Traffic around Katowice is pretty heavy but once you clear Katowice it's a 90 mph brand new motorway all the way to Wroclaw. Total journey time from Katowice airport to Wroclaw about 2.5 hours. Alternatively, fly to Berlin Schoenfeld and drive down to Wroclaw, another easy and very enlightening journey, 3 hours max. (To see prostitutes touting their wares in the middle of pine forest, 30 miles from any form of civilisation, takes some believing).

See you there. (Wroclaw that is , not the pine forest) :D

Thanks Rico i don't blame you going on the back straight we would as well but as i said my wife will need to be able to rest. I just hope when we go to Prague she will be able to cope better so we can join in the fun more.

Just a few questions: is it better to have sent the tickets sent to you or to collect at the stadium?
Picked them up no problem at the stadium at practice last year - reserved tickets were clearly marked within about 50 yards of the tram stop, just before entering the stadium complex.
Which are the tickets which have sold out already? I have just had a quick look and can't see any which are sold out?
One for Joanne to elaborate on.
Is the back straight covered? I am thinking of having back straight tickets purely because they are cheap but I would much rather sit in the main stand.
From memory there is a bit of cover, however it certainly doesn't come out very far. I'm sure it'll be a balmy spring evening anyway :P
On the tickets website, it says for Main Stand - Row 25-26 - I can't see that on the map as the numbering stops at 24?

Sorry for being dense :oops: - any help much appreciated guys  :)

The map at the bottom of the ticket ordering page is which Sektor/Gate you go in, nothing to do with rows, e.g. you may have a ticket in the main stand, sektor 19 - you enter through gate 19 find row x then your seat number.

Rico :rolleyes:

Thanks Rico, will get them booked tomorrow! ;)

Yesterday when I got home from work the tickets for row 25 and row 26 weren't there anymore so I thought they were sold out, honest :unsure:

No probs Joanne :) I will have a look tomorrow when I get them booked.

SJW

I found this from Mateusz written before last years GP:

Where are u going to sit at the stadium Rico? smile.gif

Me and my friends got tickets for seats in sectors 2-9 biggrin.gif It's gonna be hot there cool.gif

user posted image

Those seats r well located but u gotta be quite early to find some place in the highest rows. We r leaving Bydgoszcz at about 3 am to get to Wroclaw at about 8 am. Then queuing in front of gates till 2 pm and then next 5 hours of waiting at the stadium rolleyes.gif GP in a Polish style lol... We plan to be back in Bydgoszcz next day in the morning.

just booked my tickets.will be my first overseas meeting since norden in 83.

And we all know what happened in Norden, Egon Muller won :shock: Maybe there will be a shock winner in Wroclaw :o

(See, there are benefits to using a tour operator. :wink: )

And the price of which is :P

Wroclaw GP trip costs

Flights £35 return from Stansted direct to Wroclaw

Hotel £110 for 4 nights in a 4* hotel in the town centre.

Throw in a return train fare to Leszno of about £10 and a £5 ticket for the Ekstraliga match, a couple of taxis to and from the airport at say £5 each e/w and I reckon thats us about equal.

Total £170.

How much are you paying then Kev for your 3 night trip ?? :P

Rico from that price looks like your staying in the same hotel as me, is it the novotel by any chance. Also are you flying out on thursday or friday?

`Also the league match at Leszno wot time do they normally finish?

Terry

Edited by witches forever

Rico from that price looks like your staying in the same hotel as me, is it the novotel by any chance. Also are you flying out on thursday or friday?

`Also the league match at Leszno wot time do they normally finish?

Terry

We're in the Radisson SAS wf.

Flying out on the Thursday, return flight on the Monday.

Ekstraliga matches usually start around 3/4 pm - we'll get that confirmed nearer the time. So in answer to your question I'd suggest 5/6 pm.

I was just worried about trains back to Wroclaw.

Terry

PS did you see the flight time chamges i posted.

I did indeed see your posting - very good of you to put that up - am surprised I haven't received notification from the airline themselves. I trust one will be forthcoming at some point though :)

You really don't want to be any later than 2127 though as the next one isn't until after midnight - won't be a problem.