British Speedway Forum
PolskiZuzel

Wroclaw Gp2005 Ticket Available Online

I booked my tickets on Friday night, going to be sitting in the back straight, hopefully near Turn 2! I haven't received any notification either about the flight changes which is odd considering they have about 3 of my numbers, postal addy and e-mail - oh well! At least we all know so we will be there in plenty of time :)

According to Ryanairs terms and conditions its up to the traveler to check their own flight times i supose its a case of the demand for the flight was so high that they can't call everybody, i only found out becoz i was checking on the seat size.

Terry

According to Ryanairs terms and conditions its up to the traveler to check their own flight times i supose its a case of the demand for the flight was so high that they can't call everybody, i only found out becoz i was checking on the seat size.

Terry

That explains it then Terry - cheers :)

It appears that the schedule times for that flight have been moved forward by 20 minutes, no big deal unless you're on a tight connection. We've got a 2 hour gap between flights, O.K unless we get fog.

Booked my tickets on the back straight, a table at the Sphinx and two large Zywiec, Na Zdrowie.

Just thought I'd copy in an e-mail I got from the ticket agents for the Wroclaw GP.

Dear Speedway Fans !  We are pleased to inform you that the first Speedway Grand Prix in 2005 shall take place in Poland, on the 30th of April 2005 at the Olympic Stadium in Wrocław. The tickets may be ordered now via internet at: www.e-ticket.pl  The Main Stand and 1st bend tickets are numbered. The quicker you make the reservation, the better place you will have the chance to get.  The Grand Prix event in Wrocław shall be a Sporting-Fete which shall start on Thursday, the 28th April.  The practice is scheduled on Friday, the 29th April. In addition, we have prepared accommodation places at comfortable hotels (ORBIS group) in a limited offer (Price for internet customers from 30 Euro for a double room with breakfast). For more hotel-information, do visit :  www.e-ticket.pl.  The hotel rooms may also be booked together with ticket reservations. We expect over 40 thousand people to arrive in Wrocław during the Grand Prix event. Because from our experience we know that speedway fans wish to come earlier, we advise you to book both the ticket and hotel-room now.  Wrocław is a grand and beautiful city worth sight-seeing during your stay. The places we recommend are The Market square with its unique atmosphere and numerous pubs and restaurants, many historical buildings, the picturesque Japanese Garden, the Zoological Garden, and many others.  Remember! The best tickets you can get are at  .....  www.e-ticket.pl 

Department of Ticket-sales  Automatic information

Let's hope for a crowd of 40,000 - that would just be fantastic, though it might take a while to get a tram back into town.

Rico :rolleyes:

" The practice is scheduled on Friday, the 29th April. "

A good place to start "practising" is in that little bar behind the "reserved tickets" office. "Prosze, dwa Zywiec." :P:P

Edited by pugwash

Save time Pugwash - "prosze cztery Piwa". :P

Save time Pugwash - "prosze cztery Piwa".  :P

Rico  :rolleyes:

Save time Rico - "Proszę cztery piwa i jeszcze dwa na zapas" :P

and btw, I hate beer. Does it exclude me from "cool girls" row? :wink:

Proszę cztery piwa i jeszcze cztery na zapas.

Now we're cooking.

Proszę cztery piwa i jeszcze cztery na zapas.

Now we're cooking.

Rico  :rolleyes:

Translates as "Please, < ask > four beer and two on stockpile else". :unsure:

Have I had too many already? He thinks.

Then again using my Teach Yourself Polish book, suspect it means something like 4 beers and 2 more to follow.

God I feel wrecked already, who's paying for these beers anyway? Keep Splatty and f-s-p out of this bar or we'll never stand up. Proszę, cztery piwa i cztery Jagermeister.

Szalenstwo.

Edited by pugwash

Proszę, cztery piwa i cztery Jagermeister.

Szalenstwo.

Istne szaleństwo. To zabawne widzieć Anglików, którzy piszą po polsku. Mam na myśli, że to miło. Ha, teraz tłumacz :P

Really wish I could understand Polish. I suppose if I keep going I will eventually pick something up. I certainly believe in the earlier you start learning a language then its easier to pick up. At 13 I got 8/10-10/10 for vocabulary but couldn't pronounce it. I had forgotten it the week after. So what hope have I got now :rolleyes:

Keep Splatty and f-s-p out of this bar or we'll never stand up. Proszę, cztery piwa i cztery Jagermeister.

is it my round already?

:D

Just to let you all know that I got an e-mail from Ryanair informing me of the schedule changes and I had to accept that were ok - so hopefully you should all receive e-mails informing you anytime soon :)

Just to let you all know that I got an e-mail from Ryanair informing me of the schedule changes and I had to accept that were ok - so hopefully you should all receive e-mails informing you anytime soon  :)

Yeh we have recieved notification of the time change today also. Lets just hope everyone remembers !!