British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KIWIPIRATE

Handlebars...

lets all race 1000cc sidecars and andy u can be my crash dumby that hangs out the side aye

nar you'd tip and flip it you fat **** :P

Guest pedersen jnr

£350 :shock: i'm a speedway rider not a millionaire. lol

do one of the up and coming world champ bjarne pedersen.

Guest pedersen jnr

andy i aint fat i just like kebabs

thats wot u call ur lasses?

keep wondering where they disappear to once they've been seeing you

me and the team were wondering how you piled all the weight on too

Guest pedersen jnr

why were people going on about handle bars for????

now we have the short arsed riders using grasstrack bars as the curve up and come in 2wards the rider making it an easier ride for the shorter person so they don't over stretch.

then u have the moto-x bars which r getting used by quite a few riders as the r straighter than speedway bars u can get better control over the bike on tighter tracks and many riders find the moto-x bars suit thier style of riding better.

then there is the bog standard speedway bars most riders have them angled down like stoney, wilson, comton and scott robson maybe better for the smaller rides but the rider can get lower down on the bike and keep the bike in a tidier line and for sum of the taller riders the adjust the bars up so the bars arn't to close to them and will b better for the size of the rider. reet enough of the bulls**t handle bars r handle bars they r there 2 hold on to. lol

Guest pedersen jnr

A famous name does not automatically make you are super star or better than me, at anything.

was that to me?

Nar I think it was to me!

remember Jungle-Jake from that jenna jameson film!

Guest pedersen jnr

sorry lads i got distracted looking at pics of nadine coyle from girls aloud how fit is she. :P :twisted: for £350 i could get a new set of kevlars man.

you could always sponsor me a painting aye? u must of heard the sating help the needed.

Guest pedersen jnr

sorry that was ment to say saying.

reet i'm off 4 a bit kip got work at 8 c ya's

Guest Lil Devil

JB,

Can you do a picture of Egon Muller, on his machine with the raised long track handlebars, that would be a significant piece of artistic motorsport history.

I always thought Kelly Moran had trendy looking handlebars.