British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KIWIPIRATE

Handlebars...

Its a shame this thread got sidetracked and people got so abusive. It had potential. The thought of the posters at the starting tapes with JB69 (alias Dick Dastardly) is quite amusing. From handlebars to wacky races love it.

JB, I will concede that you are a true artist. Your paintings are accurate down to the last bolt. Your love of the sport reflects in your art. Now having said that, well... Ove being not too big I was always surprised at the need for such big handlebars.. 8)

it was too hectic for me (hence the replies which make no sense!) and I was sober

Guest pedersen jnr

alreet youngins wot we ganning 2 talk about 2day?

here jb i'll just get a photo taking it's quicker lol. still if u want 2 sponsor a rider :twisted: hint hint

Now that was fun, lets do it again, Happy Birthday DD... 8)

Guest pedersen jnr

jb it all depends on wot the rider wants like. i'd be happy with a painting lol hint hint hint hint. i'd put ur name on me bike

Guest pedersen jnr

i'm desperate for sponsors i just need anything. have ur name any where on the bike u want.

Yeah JB, Remember all the originals you were gonna do cheapish for us, you said so, and I dont mind waiting until November! :)

Good evening handlebar heroes, its much quieter tonight, and I had my anorak off ready to go racing, Mutley's on my side Dick...lol.

to wwtbp, I still think the bigger bars were moe,... uh... manly, dont you? And I think Sverre was a bit more of a natural than Ove.. :twisted:

to wwtbp, I still think the bigger bars were moe,... uh... manly, dont you? And I think Sverre was a bit more of a natural than Ove.. :twisted:

Speaking strictly as an anorak, I prefer the little petite ones we have now but years ago the big macho ones were great, although those swaying scarves took away the machoism a little.

I'm taking nothing away from Ove though, apparantly he can still do the business, don't know much about Sverre but he's highly regarded by the more mature observers.

Now no more micky taking, this was a serious thread.

oh no! I cant stop up all night again :lol:

I wish I had to say that once in a while (No references to other leisure activities please.)