British Speedway Forum

I'm sure I had received my tickets before this time last year. Is it just me? has anyone else their tickets yet? Anyone know when they are coming out?

Witchnut

I only applied for my tickets about 2 weeks ago and I received an email on the weekend stating that they had not yet been released by the promotion company.

Don't panic yet!!

Don't start worrying until June 10th. :P

I ordered mine on the internet and was told that tickets may not be received until 5-7 days before the event and not to contact them unless they have not arrived 5 days before so plenty of time yet.

i was told the same as gemini.

ordered them just after xmas and told they would be posted to me at the end of may ;)

I ordered mine soon as they came out in August.

I have contacted Seetickets and they aint got them yet.

I e-mailed BSI to see when they were sending them and they say that Seetickets have got them and should be sending them out!!

Seetickets rang me 10 days ago and said they would send them out in 7-10 days but no sign!!

But also categorically say that you don't have to recieve them till 10 days before the event, so who knows?

and thats why i get mine on the day only have it for a matter of mins so wont get lost plus i aint to fussy where i sit :P

and thats why i get mine on the day only have it for a matter of mins so wont get lost plus i aint to fussy where i sit  :P

You're taking a chance Jill, you could end up next to a strange Welshman. :wink::lol:

and thats why i get mine on the day only have it for a matter of mins so wont get lost plus i aint to fussy where i sit  :P

You're taking a chance Jill, you could end up next to a strange Welshman. :wink::lol:

or it could be even worse and i could be sitting behind him like last year and not be able to see anything for him jumping up and down :sad::mad:

Guest Shale Eater

Sitting on 3rd/4th bend and booked tickets on Jan 31st. Got time off work & hotel.

Why are some of you panicing it's 14 weeks away yet!

Only 8 weeks to go now! Will they wait until the last minute to send the tickets out :blink: . Surely they will have been printed by early May at the latest.

Hopefully I will get my posted out to Oz before I fly out at the end of May.

It was announced at Newport last Sunday (12th) that their Grand Prix ticket allocation would be available at the track yesterday (17th).

So should be releasing the tickets very soon I would imagine!

It was announced at Newport last Sunday (12th) that their Grand Prix ticket allocation would be available at the track yesterday (17th).

So should be releasing the tickets very soon I would imagine!

Thanks Tanya, I can stop sweating now (I think)!

BTW what are the admission prices at Newport for a PL match?