British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NoFear

Tickets For Sweden Gp's And Sweden Swc Avaliable

Well at least we don't have to worry Richtea78/Kev, Travel Plus are doing all the hard work for us :):approve:

So much for Get Lost with Joanne !!

Disappointed - you've sold out ! :o

Rico :rolleyes:

Pour a beer, put your feet up and enjoy Jo. :approve:

Kev, I'm the beer manageress at home so I'm not going to pour any beers. I'm on holiday so someone else will pour them for me :approve::wink:

So much for Get Lost with Joanne !!

Disappointed - you've sold out !  :o

Rico  :rolleyes:

Get Lost with Joanne Tours are only going to Wroclaw, Cardiff, Scotland, and Prague this year :)

Pour a beer, put your feet up and enjoy Jo. :approve:

Kev, I'm the beer manageress at home so I'm not going to pour any beers. I'm on holiday so someone else will pour them for me :approve::wink:

:rolleyes: I wonder who's job that will be. :lol:

Thanks Kev, you're a star :wink: I'll have a packet of S&V crisps as well, please :D:wink:

Thanks Kev, you're a star :wink: I'll have a packet of S&V crisps as well, please :D  :wink:

OK - I should be able to remember that at the bar - "Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps please". :lol:

Looks like the sales for the 2 GPs are going really well. 4000 have been sold for the first one and 5000 for the second one so far. Lets hope Travel Plus have bought our tickets, Kev.

BTW. Kev, maybe Queen Bee can help you out with the translation of '2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps'. You don't want the bar staff looking at you funny, do you? :rolleyes:

Bar staff always give me funny looks Jo, so I'd probably never notice, however any help from QB would be good.

I'm sure TP were up early and surfin' the web the day the tickets went on sale Jo - like I said, just sit back and enjoy it. :D

Bar staff always give me funny looks Jo, so I'd probably never notice, however any help from QB would be good.

I'm sure TP were up early and surfin' the web the day the tickets went on sale Jo - like I said, just sit back and enjoy it. :D

No problem!

En stor öl och en påse chips! :)

Should hopefully get you a pint of beer and a bag of crisps.

No problem!

:lol: You'll just have to say it twice to get 2 pints, Kev. This should be fun :lol:

No problem!

Thanks for that QB, but I need to make sure they are salt n' vinegar crisps - what do I need to add? :rolleyes:

:lol: You'll just have to say it twice to get 2 pints, Kev. This should be fun :lol:

I'll probably have to say it half a dozen times Jo and they still won't understand me. :lol: