British Speedway Forum
Ross

Rick Miller

lol.... the secrets out Gem!!

King Kelvin is next on the hit list !

Just make sure you buy the next issue of the Backtrack magazine and you'll be able to read everything you need to know about Rick.

And I'm not on commission. :lol:

Hej Rick!

Saw you a couple of times in Sweden then you raced for Örnarna.

Remember reading somewhere then you left Örnarna what you had a speak in swedish. Remember that?

Got any memories of Sweden?

Take care!

Mikael Johnsson

Eskilstuna

Sweden

Hej Rick!

Saw you a couple of times in Sweden then you raced for Örnarna.

Remember reading somewhere then you left Örnarna what you had a speak in swedish. Remember that?

Got any memories of Sweden?

Take care!

Mikael Johnsson

Eskilstuna

Sweden

Hej Mikael,

I loved racing in Sweden. Riding for Ornarna and travelling around Sweden with Kelvin were some of the best of my time racing in Europe. The tracks are all first class, safe and great bunch of people enjoying the speedway. As you can see, I can't say enough good things about Swedish speedway. Also, I do remember the last championship celebration for winning the Swedish league with help from Lars Hammarberg I learned my speech in swedish and had everyone laughing, very nice experience.

Thanks Rick for the quick answer. Yeah those memories are great to remember.

Must ask you: Are you regretting something about your speedwaycareer? Are there things you could have done better..?

What was the best with speedway? Whats was the worse?

Take Care

Mikael

Hey Rick, hows things ? Have u seen the bees website? they are showing highlights from the practice. Hope u r ok and you reply soon.

C ya

Ross

Hey Rick, hows things ? Have u seen the bees website? they are showing highlights from the practice. Hope u r ok and you reply soon.

C ya

Hey,

Things are good. Just did a hundred mile bike ride/race in Death Valley last weekend then Solvang the following weekend and they went well. Raining over here, fairly unusuall wet winter (in fact record amounts of rain this season) but all good other than that. Is the link still up to the practice on the bees website.

Rick

Death valley !!! sounds great. sounds like you must stay pretty fit. Shame about the weather over there bus as you know all to well that the weather over here in sunny Coventry is not great. Take care and try and catch up when u get time again soon

Ross

ross a question to you how old are you and when did you bstart following the bees and stalking rick (joke)

i am 27, been going up since 83 with my dad. Gonna change my name i think to rick ?? (joke)

Thanks to the promptings of some of the folk on here, a full four-page exclusive interview with Rick appears in the new issue 7 of Backtrack Magazine.

Apart from recalling his days with the Bees and memories of his British League days, Rick has also emailed us recent pics of himself working as a stuntman and one of him at home with his wife and two children.

When`s it out?? should be a good read.

Hiya Rick, I`m trying to get a copy of that magazine that you have done an interview for, are they sending you a copy out?

Bees have struggled so far this season but beat Poole last night so hope thats the start of things to come. Did you hear about Billy Hamill`s crash ? Poor guy, he`s such a great rider and i really wanted him back at the bees this season. one last thing before i go, who`d have thought that Hans Nielsen would have been a bees rider after all the battles we had with oxford, and also riding alongside Jacob Olsen after all past problems with Ole. Hope to hear from you soon

Ross