British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ozyace

Aussie Speedway Season - It' S Over But

Okee dokee

1) The highlight for me was Leigh again, what a great asset to our country.

2) Johno's pass(es) at Newcstle: he made more passes in one lap of the B final than there was all night. Mmmm i may have made a pass at Rory's sister and the start girl from Gosfor....... oh forget about me :P

3) Trav M'Gowans father Moose: riding from Newcastle to Mildura through the night on a Harley with no shield, goggles, mask or sleep. Now that's hardcore.

right anyone else: Brynmore Boyo your up cobber :)

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Chris Holder's heat win at Newcastle when he came in as a reserve, can't seem to recall anyone much happier than he was after the finish of that heat.

The cheerfulness (and participation) of Charlie Gjedde at the Oz titles, what a breath of fresh air.

From what I've heard (shame I wasn't there), Johnno's speech at Mildura when accepting his trophy. :D

Flying in to Tamworth and have a very attractive young lady sitting across the aisle offer me a lift to the track for the U21's, just a shame her mum was driving !! After she stopped cleaning her glasses and put them back on and introduced herself it was none other than Rory's sister. :) (Hope you are suffering now Oz)

Without any shadow of a doubt my Highlight was just last week when my ten yaer old Son made his Junior speedway debut.

Having said that the season hasn't finished in North Queensland so we could better that.

Biggest dissapointment.It hurts me to say this but it has to be the inactivity of the current World Champion who in my own opinion could of done so much for speedway in Australia this summer.