British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NewWasp

Help With Travel To Pardubice Golden Helmet

I know it is a long way off yet but I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice regarding travel, accomodation and tickets for the golden helmet and the meeting the day before in pardubice.

Last year I went with an organised tour but this year I want to do it myself.

Last year I stayed in a hotel in Hradec Kralove, which was really nice. Is is better to stay in Pardubice? How do I get to the stadium from Hradec or Pardubice?

Where can I buy tickets, is it best to get them before hand or can I just turn up and get them on the gate?

Is there a train or bus from prague to pardubice?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give :)

I know it is a long way off yet but I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice regarding travel, accomodation and tickets for the golden helmet and the meeting the day before in pardubice.

Last year I went with an organised tour but this year I want to do it myself.

Last year I stayed in a hotel in Hradec Kralove, which was really nice.  Is is better to stay in Pardubice? How do I get to the stadium from Hradec or Pardubice?

*** Fly with Easyjet, probably from Bristol to Prague, as I am guessing that you live in or near Newport....Book now for a ticket costing £40 - £50 return

*** Stay in Pardubice if you can, as thats where the racing is...A taxi from the centre of Pardubice to the track will cost around £4-£5

Where can I buy tickets, is it best to get them before hand or can I just turn up and get them on the gate?

*** You can buy them at the Stadium , or from the tourist information office in Pardubice, which is situated near Lehanec Jewellers, the makers of the Golden Helmet.

Is there a train or bus from prague to pardubice?

*** YES, and they are very frequent - Check out timetables (In Czech, English & German) at www.vlak.cz (Bear in mind that you need to use local place names when searching for train times - Praha instead of Prague)

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give  :)