British Speedway Forum

ZKZ Kitten - I sent it, I sent it ! And I've just sent it again... so if you don't get it this time, you'd better check you've given me the right e-mail address.

Fairy4ever - I've never tried printing it, so I'm not sure how it might work out. Can't ya just fill it in on the pc ?!

Yer -If I run upstairs after every heat. No laptop for me!

Ohhhhh - come to think of it - Nikki will be there, so I can pinch her laptop for the evening - yes - result!!

Thanks again Steve xx :D

If anybody wants a 2005 GP spreadsheet, to fill in while watching Sky or just for messing about on  ;) , send me an e-mail and I'll forward it, no probs.

It's not so easy this year, what with a wildcard AND track reserves, but it seems to work okay.

Please note:- A reasonable amount of brain cells are required to fill it out successfully, so I won't hold my breath for an e-mail from a Wolves fan.

:D

Received last night, excellent.

Many thanks Steve

ZKZ Kitten - I sent it, I sent it ! And I've just sent it again... so if you don't get it this time, you'd better check you've given me the right e-mail address.

oh of course I believe you :) but I didn't get it and I checked it once again and it's right. It seems like my hotmail address is pants. :wink::P

Could you please send it once again using this address: ewtu04ae@student.cbs.dk :)

Sorry for these problems...

Hiya could you please send me one

thanks very much for doing this cheers

cebse@hotmail.com

I'd like a copy if it isnt too much trouble. My adress is:

bellevuefan@hotmail.com

I've just sent a load more out (including one for you ZKZ Kitten !)- with just one problem...

STROP - mail me again and give me a working e-mail address ! Ya tart :blink:

Can't ya just fill it in on the pc ?!

I can't edit it as there is a password on it. Or am I just blonde? :P

I've sent a load more out.

Let me know if you've asked for one, either on here or via e-mail, but not yet received it.

ZKZ Kitten - there's no need to edit it, is there ? Just read the rules and fill it in where you're supposed to. It works, honest ;)