British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZKZ Kitten

Grand Prix Wrocław

I was there and I thought the racing was good. Not seen what's on the recording but I don't know how good the camera people were. Only just got back from the GP 15 minutes ago. Rickardsson was superb, bit worried about Hans but its still early in on the season yet so every one is still testing there bikes out anyway. Fireworks were superb although I did get a bit frightened towards the end :shock:

As for the weekend, Wroclaw is lovely. Vodka goes down to easily or was that it gets given to me too easily :wink: Leszno was certainly an experience :rolleyes:

Thanks for the lift etc to and from the GP :)

Was Rico terribly dejected after the performance of his hero?

I'll let Rico answer that one, it was a shock to us all. At least Hampel did OK.

Was Rico terribly dejected after the performance of his hero?

:cry: I cannot remember such a tame performance from the great man. I hope this is just a temporary blip and he reminds the world of his capabilities in the remainder of the series.

However, Jarek did superbly well - I was sporting my trusty Hampel cap for the day B) . The groan in the stadium when Adams went round him was unbelievable. There was much excitement in the stadium as Hampel was apparently called second by the announcer, but I knew this wasn't true.

Might have to pen some words to describe the whole weekend - really was awesome. I'll change the names to protect the innocent though (eh Nikki ;) )

Rico :rolleyes:

Excellent photos :rolleyes:

I wonder why they don't have photos on the SGP website anymore :blink:

Edited by Timbo

I thought it was a great GP. Plenty of overtaking and good moves. However one criticism of the new format is the gulf between 16th place to the winner of final is too far. 13 points difference between 16 riders is fairly harsh but it does bring the best out of the riders.

:cry: I cannot remember such a tame performance from the great man. I hope this is just a temporary blip and he reminds the world of his capabilities in the remainder of the series.

However, Jarek did superbly well - I was sporting my trusty Hampel cap for the day  B) . The groan in the stadium when Adams went round him was unbelievable. There was much excitement in the stadium as Hampel was apparently called second by the announcer, but I knew this wasn't true.

Might have to pen some words to describe the whole weekend - really was awesome. I'll change the names to protect the innocent though (eh Nikki  ;) )

Rico  :rolleyes:

Please explain.

I understand she was the picture of innosense (sp) all weekend and my daughter NEVER lies to me! :o

Please explain.

I understand she was the picture of innosense (sp) all weekend and my daughter NEVER lies to me!  :o

Given your doubting of my ability to behave myself in the company of your daughter surely (after a weekend of impeccable :cough: behaviour on my part) I am surely allowed to wind you up a little :lol:

Nikki was of course as innocent as she tells you ;)

Rico :rolleyes:

i like the new system as far as the racing is concerned but the gap in the points is just too much.

tony isnt going to loose many this year me thinks. now that hes not riding elite league he can fully focus on the gps.

the brits.....c**p :cry:  , i thought scotty had a chance this year. he wont be in next year if he keeps that up. lee was just as bad :cry:

lindback....wow. where did that come from :shock:

a lot of 1st corner action but after that very few passes, although the ones we did see were fantastic.

not really worthy of all the build up. 6/10 as far as exitements concerned. would probably have been even less had it not been the 1st one.