British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Main Man

Australian Meetings This Winter

If I make it over to Oz for Parks' big one on December 3rd --what other meetings and where are planned from end of Nov to mid Dec ???

Thanks for any help as I can then start planning where to go --and sort out who I'm staying with!!

Guest Sir Lunchalot

So far I am aware of

3rd December - Gillman - Shane's testimonial

10th December - Mildura - most likely the Vic championship although not announced as that yet

11th December - Broadford - club day - long way from Mildura though !!

17th December - Gillman - SA championship

Can't see much chance of anything on Sat 24th December but you never know !! As soon as the new year starts it's into the Oz titles. Barring unforeseen circumstances I'll be at the three Saturday meetings. Ask Bryn or Mark Martin to point me out, I'll be the vertically challenged one somewhere along the home straight (usually).

Try either http://www.ausm.info/ or http://www.gillmanspeedway.com/ for updates.

Cheers Lunchalot !!

Won't be able to stop for Aussie titles unfortunately-- but look forward to meeting up at Parks testimonial at Gillman.

Edited by Main Man

So far I am aware of

10th December - Mildura - most likely the Vic championship although not announced as that yet

11th December - Broadford - club day - long way from Mildura though !!

Long way Lunchy? It's "just down the road" isn't it?

:wink::P

Guest Sir Lunchalot
Long way Lunchy?  It's "just down the road" isn't it?

:wink:  :P

Indeed it is Bryn !!

tell you what, when we finish at Mildura around midnight you can take my car and drive me to Broadford while I get some kip ..... we should be there just in time for breakfast !!