British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
falconnet

Grand Prix Tickets

Hi All

I currently have 4 spare tickets to the Grand prix at cardiff, if anyone wants them,

They are in blocl m33 row 2 and block m26 row 1

Im only after face value, but i need to shift them on quick as im off to america on sat

mail me at andrew@well859.freeserve.co.uk if anyone is intrested

Hi Mate

Not after your tickets but I would like to know when you received them, as I have some on order and they have not yet arrived.

Regards

Ian

Sorry if you consider this as 'spam" BUT:

WIN AN EXCLUSIVE TRIP TO THE 2005 BRITISH GRAND PRIX…

For just £2 you can win a fabulous day out at this year's British Speedway Grand Prix

The prize includes: Two tickets and overnight accommodation in Cardiff, however, more excitingly you will have the opportunity to meet with Greg Hancock during the day and see his preparations for the big event.

2nd prize: Signed Greg Hancock Race Top

3rd prize: Entry and meal for two to an Oxford meeting of your choice.

To Buy Your Tickets: See one of the ticket sellers at Oxford Stadium on any race night OR you can purchase tickets via post, please send a stamp and your address, with a suitable cheque for the number of tickets you require (£2 each), payable to "SOS" to: Greg Hancock Raffle, 31 St Johns Rd, Grove, Wantage, Oxon OX12 7NP

Did anyone else order their tickets via Speedwayworld.tv and not receive them. I ordered mine not late last year and they are yet to arrive. Hope they ain't lost in the post as it's not long until the British GP.

Dun worry 'youngy105', we ordered ours last year and still aint got them!!

We contacted them and they said that our policy is that all tickets will be sent out by 10 days before the event!!

Pretty rubbish i know, dunno if it depends where ya sitting or not??

Sitting on the first bend, I think, just above where the riders come out on track. Ordered them as soon as they were made available on speedwayworld.tv. Think it then went through to a website called seeme.com or something similar. Ordered them on my Dad's PC and he's got all the info and the swine is in Cuba at the moment........Think I'll need to start worrying around 4th June.

I usually go down a few weeks before hand and get them from the ticket place by the stadium.

That said, I happened to be in Cardiff on Saturday, went to the ticket outlet only to be told "Sorry, we haven't had our allocation yet."

Looks like I'll be getting them on the way from the POW to the stadium on the day! :D

I rang them last night about my familys as we go on holiday 26 may and return 10 june (I would feel happier if I had them before we went) and was told that they would be sent 10 days before. Why leave it so close to the event? I will be very very upset if they are not on the door mat when we return.

I sent an e-mail to BSI this morning and they promptly replied saying they have been sorting out the agenda for June 11th and enabling everyone to have a free bet on the meeting.

They also forwarded my e-mail onto Seetickets who have also promptly replied.

They said that tickets have been sent out over the last 7-10 days and EVERYONE should have their tickets by the end of this week!!

Will wait and see!!

I sent an e-mail to BSI this morning and they promptly replied saying they have been sorting out the agenda for June 11th and enabling everyone to have a free bet on the meeting.

They also forwarded my e-mail onto Seetickets who have also promptly replied.

They said that tickets have been sent out over the last 7-10 days and EVERYONE should have their tickets by the end of this week!!

Will wait and see!!

Sounds like good news.

Guest nat_timms

hi every1. ive just registered on this site an im just working out how to use it so if this works here goes. How much did u guys pay for your tickets? :oops: