British Speedway Forum

If it is not breaking the forum rules, can I recommend this guy to buy your flags from for the Cardiff GP and meetings in general.

He is cheap and generally has what you want in stock.

He also despatches within 24hrs. We have purchased all our Bees Riders Flags from here including a Cornish Flag for Chris Harris. If you e mail him - he normally replies on the same day.

This is A Public Service Announcement to make our Stadiums a more colourful place!!!!!!! :D

If it break the rules - sorry! :oops:

http://www.alssuperstore.co.uk/

ps - I am not associated to him in any way! :)

If it is not breaking the forum rules, can I recommend this guy to buy your flags from for the Cardiff GP and meetings in general.

He is cheap and generally has what you want in stock.

He also despatches within 24hrs. We have purchased all our Bees Riders Flags from here including a Cornish Flag for Chris Harris. If you e mail him - he normally replies on the same day.

This is A Public Service Announcement to make our Stadiums a more colourful place!!!!!!!  :D

If it break the rules - sorry! :oops:

http://www.alssuperstore.co.uk/

ps - I am not associated to him in any way!  :)

AL,s Superstore

1A Laburnum Terrace

Ashington

Northumberland

NE63 0XX

TEL :01670 852504

Fairy4ever, I've been known to create the odd flag or 2 in the past, mainly for the GP trips.

Please take a look at my webshots below for a couple.

My original Bees one (which I've still got) with the original fighting Bee is well travelled, its done Poland x many, Norway, Denmark, Slovenia, Czech Rep and Australia.

The 2nd one I made last year with the new Bees logo and rider action shots (AJ and BJ) on it has been to Poland twice, and now resides in Bydgoszcz ! I donated it to one of my Brydgoszcz pals after the Wroclaw GP (due to AJ riding for Bydgoszcz again) and I'm informed that it will be adorned on the fence at each home match. For the logos etc on that, I used HP iron on transfers. I must admit I wrecked 2 flags in the process but it was worth it - iron temperature is critical on that one !

I also made a special Bydgoszcz 2004 flag for all forumites to sign during the meet up at the Brda hotel last year.

I'll be doing another for this year.

Like those a lot PB. Much better than those silly ones in the club shop.

Do you do commissions? :D

Just finished making my own Horspath Hammers flag ready for Sweeeeeeeeden, cant wait :D

Just finished making my own Horspath Hammers flag ready for Sweeeeeeeeden, cant wait :D

Nor can I!

What time do I have to get up to drop Lora of - 4.30am isnt it!!!! :(

Yep I shall be there at 4:30 after leaving here a 3am :P

I hope you look as good in the morning as you do normally :oops:

Yep I shall be there at 4:30 after leaving here a 3am :P

I hope you look as good in the morning as you do normally :oops:

I shall ignore the second paragraph as I am not sure you are complimenting me or being sarcastic!!! :o

If you are leaving home at 3am then I suspect you will be at Jnct 15 at 4am latest!

I'll set alarm for 3:50am now instead! :D

Well i dunno about that, my cars only little :P

Will be doing a constant speed of 70 anyway.. See you tomorrow morning my lovely :wink:

Just finished making my own Horspath Hammers flag ready for Sweeeeeeeeden, cant wait

So just when I thought I would be seeing you at Slater Street on the 15th with your flag you are clearing off with someone else to another country. :cry:

So just when I thought I would be seeing you at Slater Street on the 15th with your flag you are clearing off with someone else to another country.  :cry:

Only for 24 hours Gem. He'll be back dont worry!! :D

I could actually go to cycle speedway cuz i think i would get back to the UK in time.. the club (Horspath) even asked me if i could ride :shock: