British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ha en bra födelsedag

U21 Vm Kvartfinale/nm Finale - Elgane - Norge

Guest Babe619
Jonas Davidsson is that the coventry 1

if so how cum he is so gd indervidualy than ridin for coventry coz havent they replaced him wit billy j

Coventry had his brother, Daniel Davidsson. Jonas rides for Swindon.

Iris123 I think you were asking some time ago, why do the scandinavians have their own qualifier. Well, I still dont know why, but I do think that others should feel lucky (at least this year, maybe next) that they do.

I think that some major credits to some riders are STILL lacking!

f-s-p,on that i agree.Erik Andersson can feel unlucky,probably in any other meeting he would have qualified no trouble.Saw him a couple of times last season and he was good.But it gets even more confusing,because Klaus Jakobsen was in (Austria?)another round.Maybe it is because of the strength of Scandinavian speedway.If they were all mixed in with the rest the final would mostly be a Scandinavian line-up with a few others.Looking forward to the U21 test Denmark v Sweden at Grinsted next month :D

Andersson qualified by more second places than Messing (who is reserver for the next round)

Andersson 3-2-2-2-0 = 9

Messing 2-2-1-1-3 = 9

f-s-p,on that i agree.Erik Andersson can feel unlucky,probably in any other meeting he would have qualified no trouble.Saw him a couple of times last season and he was good.But it gets even more confusing,because Klaus Jakobsen was in (Austria?)another round.Maybe it is because of the strength of Scandinavian speedway.If they were all mixed in with the rest the final would mostly be a Scandinavian line-up with a few others.Looking forward to the U21 test Denmark v Sweden at Grinsted next month :D