British Speedway Forum

'Lindback fell off of his own accord'

Exactly which GP is Millard watching???

Crap decision, should have been all four back :mad:

Edited by pirate paul

Disastrous night for Antonio. Though all four back would have been fairer, regardless of what Sam and Mullard say. He and Nicholls clipped regardless and he should have been in the rerun.

In my opinion i think Antonio knew he was last into the 1st bend, had little chance of passing and call me controvertial, went down rather than using his much hyped 'skills on a motorcycle'.

Like i said, just my opinion.

Watching it again the ref was way wrong. as were both commentators. That was clear bunching and Lindback and Nicholls collided. All four back should have been the simple decision, from a ref that's all over the place tonight making poor decisions.

A rather pathetic submission from TG there. He had the corner, why didn't he hit the dirt like TR did in the heat before?

As for Lindback, in the UK with a British referee, he'd probably be back in the re-start. But not with a Polish referee.

Another great ride by the champ. But credit to Sullivan. I thought he did okay at Eskilstuna without getting the points he deserved. But he's getting them tonight. B Pedersen well off the pace.

I still think the referee was right about Lindback. The guy had little chance of making the bend and went down.

Of course I'm biased he's a Poole rider :wink:  still think there was a big coming together and all four back would have been fairest.

Good lad Scotty!

Big coming together?? :blink:

Hardly.

Correct call by the ref.