British Speedway Forum

If Sam's Bar is indeed closed I assume that everyone will pitch up at the Price of Wales?

Does the POW have any external drinking facilities as it seems a shame to be stuck indoors on what looks like being a warm, albeit cloudy, afternoon?

Edited by Adder

If Sam's Bar is indeed closed I assume that everyone will pitch up at the Price of Wales?

Does the POW have any external drinking facilities as it seems a shame to be stuck indoors on what looks like being a warm, albeit cloudy, afternoon?

Well - we will just wander because we are just getting into the car now and so will not know of any new plans. Suspect we will bump into a few fellow forum members though on route. :D

Bye everyone and see you there

THE FAIRIES xxxxxxxx :D

would have liked to have met you all as I have missed out over the last couple of years but once again i'll be with the family on one of our big days out in the year - looks like i'll have to find you all during the rest of the season

p.s. if you see a strange hybrid GB/Rye flag it's me :)

So its POW then? Just about to leave the midlands and head to cardiff hilton, quite exciting this gp business isnt it :D

24 hours to go to my first GP and I am buzzing already (no Coventry jokes please :wink: ) Not sure I'll be able to make it to any pubs but if you see a tall bloke in a Southampton shirt somewhere near the third bend its probably me. At least this way I get to wear my Saints shirt in the Millenium staduim this year :sad::lol:

We'll look out for a tall bloke in a Southampton shirt, we vowed to attack Poole fans and Wolverhampton fans with our bamboo sticks (they arent entirely random, they're actually for flags!) lol nah, I might say hello if I see you..

As usual it's going to be a Poole invasion tomorrow. Thousands are making the trip to cheer on Bjarne, Antonio, Sully and of course "Poole hero" TRick.

See you in the POW mid afternoon.

Hope to see everyone at the pow,I will be the mad one with an arsenal top on and wearing shorts.

It will interesting meeting the one and only STEVE S.

Comeover and say Hello

As usual it's going to be a Poole invasion tomorrow. Thousands are making the trip

See you in the POW mid afternoon.

15 of you on a minibus then I assume by usual Shovlar exaggerations and spin :P

Cya there-bet our Minibus overtakes your minibus :P

15 of you on a minibus then I assume by usual Shovlar exaggerations and spin :P

Cya there-bet our Minibus overtakes your minibus :P

Actually there are only 4 full coaches coming from Poole. Most down here are affluent enough to use their own vehicles.

I will be driving so no booze for me. Still come and say hello. I will be in my Poole jacket, TRick cap and have my camera with me to capture some footage.

Only 4? Blimey Ipswich have got 5 full coaches and loads others going by car!!

Most down here are affluent enough to use their own vehicles.

And when does the Shovlar helicopter touch down in the Millennium Stadium?

For those unable to attend or who haven't got Sky, updates on the GP will be available Here