British Speedway Forum

Yep, if Trick could but even more daylight between him and Crumpy to seal the championship mid season, that would keep the interest high and enable us to attract sponsors and media attention more easily. I’m looking forward to more GPs run with the same success at the Aussie GP the other year. We need GPs as close as this year so we can hopefully grow the series world-wide….blah blah blah

So I’m whinging again. Need to knock this habit of wanting what’s best for speedway.

We don't want anything stage managed tho, if Trick is the best rider this year so be it!

I fully agree with what you have wrote, Crump is back to his old self,not a nice man, last year he seemed a changed man and hence raced on to be WC.

Crump needs to grow up and think to himself why he isnt popular and why he is Not a role model for young riders.

Crump is a top rider and the best on his day, sadly his attitude lets him down.

"He has grown up quite a lot."

Dunno who said that about Crump but, before last night, I would have agreed. Last year he had the most mature attitude I've seen from him. He took things on the chin, he was confident about his ability without blaming others, and he cut down on the temper tantrums . . . and, funnily enough, he actually became World Champion as his ability deserved!

However, from this GP (and I know it's only one) he seems to have reverted back to type. And he will not be World Champion with an attitude like that.

ON THE POINT RICKARDSSON HAS ALREDY WON IT. I KNOW THIS AS ALL THE DECISIONS THE REFS MAKING GOES IN HIS FAVOUR. WILL NO ONE PLEASE STAND UP TO THE GUY. ANYWAY YOU NOTICE SKY NEVER INTERVIEW RICKARDSSON!!! DO THEY

Edited by 5-1 2 THE ACES

No need for capitals old fellow.

And someone interviews TR after every grand prix. He's usually the last one they interview and that's because he's won it.

Crump was total rubbish on Saturday IMO. Back to his olden days, throwing his power rangers out the pram, grow up Crump!!! :mad::angry:

No need for capitals old fellow.

And someone interviews TR after every grand prix. He's usually the last one they interview and that's because he's won it.

Rickardsson is a very clever rider, he knows just what he can get away with, Crumpy is an out and out racer, just like his dad. Both are capable of winning GP's.

It shows that its better to race with your head than your Heart, most of the time.

And when Sky do try and interview Trick after a bad race his mechanics muscle the interviewer out of his garage, all round the team is cleverer at PR. Probably because Speedway is such big buisness in Sweden, and not here or in Oz.

Crump was total rubbish on Saturday IMO. Back to his olden days, throwing his power rangers out the pram, grow up Crump!!!  :mad:  :angry:

Another intelligent post from Pinny. It seems not just Crumpy has to grow up.

So I’m whinging again. Need to knock this habit of wanting what’s best for speedway.

maybe speedway needs someone to run it better then as whoever is in charge of the sport has Not taken it to the main media channels with any success?

as too crump, No comment

And when Sky do try and interview Trick after a bad race his mechanics muscle the interviewer out of his garage, all round the team is cleverer at PR. Probably because Speedway is such big buisness in Sweden, and not here or in Oz.

and there is nothing wrong with that so long as no one acts inapropriatly

totally disagree if it wasnt for sky speedway would be in trouble maybe crump should have told his team to f*** off with the obviously underpowered bike he was on in the 2 races he finished

It's what Sky are there to do.

They caught Jonsson out in Eskilstuna and a couple of riders tonight. So credit to Scott Nicholls for always taking time to speak to them and ALWAYS being polite and measured in his responses.

Except when he uses the F word on Monday night, in front of the sky cameras.

Which he did

Scott must have read the forum and decided JC was getting far too much publicity and he wants his own thread as well :lol::wink: