British Speedway Forum

Jeez these Crump fans give you a headache! They get so tetchy!

Personally the first time I watched a Speedway GP my faves (apart from Brits of course) were Rickardson and Gollob. Still are. Also, being a beginner to speedway at the time (4 years ago) I didn't know he was a world champion - I just thought he seemed nice and he rode brilliantly and that's it.

Crump fans are just jealous!

(On another note the first gp i watched I disliked Carl Stonehewer from the start haha!)

Just another glory seeker latching onto the the current leader having yet another cheap shot.

I see you've got the measure of the our very own "Ginger Whinger" (complete with tantrums) already. You’ve only been on the site a few weeks but have noticed how (unintentionally) amusing he is and how very very wrong he always is.

Jason and Steve, sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. HaHaHa.

Just another glory seeker latching onto the the current leader having yet another cheap shot.

I see you've got the measure of the our very own "Ginger Whinger" (complete with tantrums) already. You’ve only been on the site a few weeks but have noticed how (unintentionally) amusing he is and how very very wrong he always is.

Jason and Steve, sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. HaHaHa.

Oh dear, how very pathetic this all is.

Glory seeker? Supported the Pirates every season since 1975, even when we hit rock bottom in 1983/1984.

King Trick, was voted the "Greatest ever Pirate of all time" by a poll carried out by the local paper. (The Echo) Around 3,500 supporters bothered to vote. So, a worthy winner in my book.

Been to Old Trafford around 20 times. Oh-I'm sorry, I will try to live a bit nearer!

Let's be honest here, would you want to support AFC Poole Town (If that's what the're even called now!)

If you bothered to goto "spec savers", and look thro you sheer arrogance, you would notice I've been on this forum for 20 months.

.....and I'm not ginger! :lol:

Ouch please grow up, you sound like a over-active jealous teenager! :rolleyes:

Or is it just low IQ?

You could prove me wrong.

P.S- Just so you know. Captain Simmo was my "Greatest ever Pirate."

King Trick came second, Loram third-Ahh, that reminds me.... Riders abandoning clubs for sheer greed. :shock:

Rickardsson is a brilliant rider but he is not as popular as he would have been had he committed to a full British season. He suffered almost as much booing as Pedersen for his antics in the race with Norris.

The greatest all time pirate? Are you sure Mauger didn’t guest for you in the past. You have a rider for a couple of seasons and he the greatest of all time, he even walked out on Poole halfway through a season! That just sums up the current fan base your team is currently enjoying, out of the woodwork to watch a winning team. The true Poole fans must have been horrified when that result was announced when you have had such great and LOYAL riders as Simmo for instance. As I said GLORY SEEKERS!

Ummm... :unsure: I'm not trying to stick up for Steve Shovlar here, however, Tony rickardsson did ride for Poole Steve's local team, fine he had to leave Poole, however, that doesn't mean as soon as a rider stops riding for the team you support, you stop supporting them, does it? Tony Rickardsson is a good rider, why stop supporting him because of that?

Edited by Brandon Roar

You support Crump, a bloody Aussie for gods sake, whilst I support a European.

Actually you got me there.

Those bloody Aussies, speaking English, driving on the left with the Queens head on the bank notes. Bloody foreigners. Now give me those famous anglophiles from Sweden and Denmark any day of the week.

We agree at last.

Just thought, Crumpys even worse, he was born in Bristol for Christ sake.