British Speedway Forum

I think it was around 6 - 6.30.

Lewis Bridger looked good and fast clocking 1min exactly in his race.

yes

on the big tv screens it showed jonathan green interviewing lewis bridger so possibly.

Sky did not show them. I was hopeing to see them on sky. It would have been good for them to be on sky so non speedway fans could have seen them.

I really enjoyed watching the juniors. They took to the track at 1720 by the way. You could see by their body language and gestures how much it meant to all of them to ride in the MS. OK the races weren't the most thrilling I've ever seen but those lads will never forget the day, and to be honest neither will I. I really felt for that poor lad whose engine died on him in the second race (didn't catch the name and wasn't in the prog).

I Thought that the juniors did really well yesterday,they certainly didnt let themselves down and did themselves proud :) I hope to see some of you in a few years time in the main event, best of luck to you all.

Star Lady,

I think the lad you're refering to was George Piper, he's 13 and is Weymouth's mascot.

Dont think it was George was it? wasnt he 3rd in heat 1? :unsure:

Not 100% sure though.

Guest Shale Eater
Dont think it was George was it? wasnt he 3rd in heat 1? :unsure:

Not 100% sure though.

That was Josh Auty I think. George was the lad who's bike packed up and throw a Nicki Pedersen style tantrum :P

I thought George was 3rd in the second heat, at least I'm sure that's what they announced. Could be wrong tho as my ear plugs were already in use :approve: