British Speedway Forum

Hi everyone sorry I waved to my two sons on the 4th bend obviously it upset some sad peoplebut I can ensure you I did and always do know what I am doing. :angry:  :angry:

Well FTM, I for one don't think thats good enough! :cry: Why only wave to Chivs and Robbie? I'm sure fairy4ever will agree with me that we expected a wave as well. Next year we'll expect to see you wave all the way round for fear of upsetting one of your friends. :P

Well done, I thought the track was good and appreciate all the time and effort that went into it. :approve:

Edited by London Witch

Well FTM, I for one don't think thats good enough!  :cry:  Why only wave to Chivs and Robbie? I'm sure fairy4ever will agree with me that we expected a wave as well. Next year we'll expect to see you wave all the way round for fear of upsetting one of your friends.  :P 

Well done, I thought the track was good and appreciate all the time and effort that went into it.  :approve:

Actually London Witch, he was trying to find us!! Chivs told him where we were approximately and of course our pink hats are a give away BUT - being the true proffesional that he is, he couldnt wave as he needed to concentrate coming out of the bend (or so he told me later that night)!!

SO - we weren't ignored - just you by the looks of it!!!!!! hehehehe :D

F.T.M.,

How thick was each layer? How many passes did the vibro-roller do in addition to the quarry wagons?

Was CM concerned about the moisture content in the track? It looked like water was trapped in it.

Were there any stipulations about the amount of fines in the track?

Dont you start.  :mad:

If I was a track grader and my kiddies were sat in the crowd - I would wave at them. It only took a second on the 4th bend for goodness sake and there were no problems there!.    :D 

i can if i want to :P

i didnt say there was a problem with it, just said there was a lot of waving going on :P