British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kylmo

Woojaczek Should Have Gone To Specsavers

People moan about football referees getting the odd offside rule or penalty wrong.

We have a plonker of a ref from Poland who unlike a football referee gets to see the video replay and slow mo as well and still gets most of the decisions wrong.

His Norris exclusion was an absolute joke ( who shall I exclude in this one , the leader of the GP or the wildcard.........UMMMM )

Its funny how he gets blown off of his bike by Norris's pass when miles off the pace but in the rerun he gets clouted going round the 1st bend when fighting for the lead and stays on.

I suppose its like the diving and cheating we get in football nowadays and the riders are going down when its to their advantage.

With the diabolical decision with Crump as well when excluded for riding CLOSE to Hans Andesen round the 1st bend , this joke of a referee ( if you can call him that) has handed the title to Rickardsson.

RANT OVER

I don't want to moan about Rickardsson who was generally very fast and exciting on the night. But in this very early incident he was clearly way off the pace, in a battle for 3rd / 4th place. Having had the chance to correct his wrong gearing he flew in the re-run. I don't believe he had been touched by Norris despite the theatrical dive into the air-fence, I feel sorry for the rider who was 1/2 lap ahead losing it on the re-run .

Witchnut