British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wolfinflorida

Danish Grand Prix

Does anyone know if I can catch live commentary of the Danish Grand Prix on the internet on :blink: Saturday???????????? I listened to the British Grand Prix on radio Oxford and Wiltshire. Does anyone know if they or anyone is doing it again many thanks :):blink::blink:

Edited by wolfinflorida

Does anyone know if I can catch live commentary of the Danish Grand Prix on the internet on  :blink:  Saturday???????????? I listened to the British Grand Prix on radio Oxford and Wiltshire. Does anyone know if they or anyone is doing it again many thanks  :)    :blink:  :blink:

The Danish Channel DK4 is usually transmitting the GPs on their homepage as well as on telly.

Peter S made, on some of the other GP threads, a great "how to do", but I couldn't give you a link due to lacking of time to find it :wink:

Does anyone know if I can catch live commentary of the Danish Grand Prix on the internet on  :blink:  Saturday???????????? I listened to the British Grand Prix on radio Oxford and Wiltshire. Does anyone know if they or anyone is doing it again many thanks

Hello there,new member here ,did a google and found this,not sure if they have live coverage but have a look yourself. None of the danish radiostations i know of is broadcasting it live.

Crash.net

Me and my 8 year old son will be in parken tonight.. :D:approve: