British Speedway Forum

:lol: wait til you park on my driveway again, you will then :P

Without putting too much of a downer on the great result on Sunday (I am sure Mr Dave Warner is still cheering the team win from his new resting place), can I draw peoples attention to the very sad news that happened to a fellow Bees fan before the Sunday meeting.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=20408

I feel it is important to post this as this family needs our support today

thank you.

Sandie

Edited by fairy4ever

Could I also add the British people stood next to me who were supporting the Danes. Why? :rolleyes:

My friend who is English was supporting the Danes!! I was not happy. Good job I won't be watching it with her on Saturday if the Danes get through! Murder could be commited!

Could I also add the British people stood next to me who were supporting the Danes. Why? :rolleyes:

That really annoys me.

I am a Puk fan but even I cheered everything he was at he back (behind the Brits!) and I know Shortoi was shouting for Ales(?) Dryml when he was out against Charlie Gjedde and our rider was in the lead, just as we should do.

Just heard that Queen Bee has produced her Sweden Tee-shirt for the weekend!!!

She has produced a GB one for Nikki though. Phew!!!!! :D

and I produced two Polish flags :approve: I'm all red and white - prepared to shout loud and jump on other people :blink::approve:

I'm all red and white - prepared to shout loud and jump on other people

Sounds like the "other people" will be black and blue by the time you've finished. Are you sure you're "all red and white"? What about the ceremonial pink cowboy hat?

Sounds like the "other people" will be black and blue by the time you've finished.

Nah, they'll be different colours, like blue, red and white for example :P

Are you sure you're "all red and white"? What about the ceremonial pink cowboy hat?

ooopss. forgot about it! :oops: i'll have it if Queen Bee brings me one tho :)

That really annoys me.

I am a Puk fan but even I cheered everything he was at he back (behind the Brits!) and I know Shortoi was shouting for Ales(?) Dryml when he was out against Charlie Gjedde and our rider was in the lead, just as we should do.

God that hurt. :cry: Never thought I'd see the day!