British Speedway Forum
Subedei

Czech Grand Prix - Prague

I dont see any Poole poster admitting to being a Hans Andersen supporter in the GP's , surely he is more Poole than Trick??

But then again Poole have convieniently forgot that lol:

Until they want £50,000 for him again.

Still noone having the heattimes from Prague ?

I did start a thread about the incident but it was deleted ,

obviously you can only start fencing threads about Nicki Pedersen  and nobody else:mad:

The thing is Eastie,.is that yes Lindback was rightly excluded for his NP textbook move on Bjarne. The difference being is that Lindback made an error, and NP by his own admission KNOWS what he is doing. Also NP tends to knock riders off every meeting. I believe he also knocked off Adam Shields, and rode Dave Watt up high in the Eastie Cov match last week, and sharp words were exchanged between riders. And thats in a team match . That info was taken from the sacred Eastie web site. All NP thinks about, as we all know is NP

I dont see any Poole poster admitting to being a Hans Andersen supporter in the GP's , surely he is more Poole than Trick??

But then again Poole have convieniently forgot that lol:

Probably the reason any Poole poster won't admit to being a Hans Andersen supporter is the fact they can't stand him, and the fact that TR has ridden for Poole for a longer period. I don't hear many Wolves supporters cheering for NP as surely he is their rider and not Eastie's. B)

didn't anyone hear the worst comment ever made by Millard ...

'Bjarne Pedersen will be out in the re-run IF HE'S STILL ALIVE'  !!!!

Far be it for me to defend the Millard, but having watched it again, I think you'll find the quote was: "Bjarne Pedersen will be out in the re-run, his hopes still alive."

Far be it for me to defend the Millard, but having watched it again, I think you'll find the quote was: "Bjarne Pedersen will be out in the re-run, his hopes still alive."

I agree with that :)

... and on a related point .... Personally Im getting fed up with the Millard bashing let alone the NP bashing ... try being a Rugby supporter and being forced to listen to the inane drivel we have to put up with from a truly cretinous commentary team ... give me Millard and his entertaining slip ups anyday :D

Edited by 12bore

The thing is Eastie,.is that yes Lindback was rightly excluded for his NP textbook move on Bjarne. The difference being is that Lindback made an error, and NP by his own admission KNOWS what he is doing.

So you are saying that Lindback not turning left was an error. :lol::lol::lol:

Probably the reason any Poole poster won't admit to being a Hans Andersen supporter is  the fact they can't stand him, and the fact that TR has ridden for Poole for a longer period.

Silly me thinking it was because TR is winning the GP.

If Anderson was winning the GP standings and TR was struggling you would still cheer on the Ipswich asset. ;)

Sure Tony Millard said of Jason Crump on his 5th heat ride "this is his last chance salon"!!

Millard also said that there was a misunderstanding in the pits with the 2 minute clock on as they weren't letting the riders onto the track - no Tony, they were the riders for the next heat :lol:

Silly me thinking it was because TR is winning the GP.

If Anderson was winning the GP standings and TR was struggling you would still cheer on the Ipswich asset. ;)

YES

Seems ironic really that sky tv instigate silly rulings like the T/R rule to keep league matches close for screening while their flagship the GP has become a borefest with the result barring injury sorted with 5 rounds left.

It might already be a foregone conclusion that TR will be this year's G.P. champion, but I still don't find it boring. If anything had happened to him in the last two G.P's we'd all be moaning about it being a fix so the result was in doubt until the final one. At least everything is above board and I for one still enjoy watching Tony race.

It will be interesting to see who comes 2nd and 3rd and which riders are in the final 8 who qualify for 2006. It's still speedway - how can it be boring? :P

Gem - I agree 100%. There has been some great racing, it's been awesome to watch and wonder each time if TRick is going to do it again in that particular GP, plus there are so many battles going on for the other places. The GP series far outweighs the enjoyment I get from watching mostly mediocre EL matches on Sky each week, even if it is a foregone conclusion. :rolleyes:

Gem - I agree 100%. There has been some great racing, it's been awesome to watch and wonder each time if TRick is going to do it again in that particular GP, plus there are so many battles going on for the other places. The GP series far outweighs the enjoyment I get from watching mostly mediocre EL matches on Sky each week, even if it is a foregone conclusion.  :rolleyes:

Not interested in the Poole assets then ??

more interested in a loan signing you had for a couple of years :wink: