British Speedway Forum
Subedei

Czech Grand Prix - Prague

It might already be a foregone conclusion that TR will be this year's G.P. champion, but I still don't find it boring.  If anything had happened to him in the last two G.P's we'd all be moaning about it being a fix so the result was in doubt until the final one.  At least everything is above board and I for one still enjoy watching Tony race.

It will be interesting to see who comes 2nd and 3rd and which riders are in the final 8 who qualify for 2006.  It's still speedway - how can it be boring?  :P

Well said Gemini, i,m sick of all the negative posts regarding TRick, the guys a star and by the way was one of the most freindly and approachable riders at the last Stoneleigh event.

"What about a new scoring system for next years GP,s if TRick is leading by more than 10 points then he has to ride a moped at the next GP" (Would probably still win) :lol:

Not interested in the Poole assets then ??

more interested in  a loan signing you had for a couple of years :wink:

Eastie what is it with your fixation of Poole.

Are you over awed at the fine beaches, the second biggest natural harbour in the world, the Dorset coastline and the best team on the South coast. I :) could go on , what is it?

Not interested in the Poole assets then ??

more interested in  a loan signing you had for a couple of years :wink:

TRick riding for Poole has nothing whatsoever to do with my admiration for the guys riding skills. If anything, I was one of the few hacked off that he walked out on us last year. Just appreciate quality where I see it. And where did I mention I don't support the Poole assets? If you're going to have a dig at least do it on what I've said and not what you think!! :P;)

For your info (not that I should feel the need to justify myself) I support Scott and Lee first as Brits and then Anton and Bjarne. No Sullivan as I've never been a fan of his regardless of him riding for us. Whatever Tony does is just the icing on the cake. :approve:

Edited by rabbit

Crump had another poor night but, thanks to the format, had a chance to win and is still second. In almost any other year he would be the series leader, but this is definitely not any other year.

You begin to wonder where Hampel would be in the standings if he hadn't missed the 2nd and 3rd GPs.

Having watched the GP again, Nicki P didn't leave Gollob a lot of room going into turn 3 in Ht 12. Fair play to TG for keeping it wound on, many a rider would have shut off and tried to move up the inside.

It might already be a foregone conclusion that TR will be this year's G.P. champion, but I still don't find it boring.  If anything had happened to him in the last two G.P's we'd all be moaning about it being a fix so the result was in doubt until the final one.  At least everything is above board and I for one still enjoy watching Tony race.

It will be interesting to see who comes 2nd and 3rd and which riders are in the final 8 who qualify for 2006.  It's still speedway - how can it be boring?  :P

I understand what you mean, by boring i mean a lack of the expectation and unpredictability that surrounded the one off final, that was a unique atmosphere no second chances all or nothing on the night, as for your last comment there are boring speedway meetings as there are boring football matches etc,

Still noone having the heattimes from Prague ?

If I wrote these correctly from the scoreboard......sorry I missed the final time - not bad going for me to get all but one :) !

heat 1 : 63.47

heat 2 : 63.98

heat 3 : 64.63

heat 4 : 64.61

heat 5 : 63.95

heat 6 : 64.44

heat 7 : 64.94

heat 8 : 65.25

heat 9 : 64.63

heat 10 : 64.38

heat 11 : 64.86

heat 12 : 65.64

heat 13 : 65.40

heat 14 : 65.35

heat 15 : 65.71

heat 16 : 65.54

heat 17 : 64.68

heat 18 : 65.24

heat 19 : 65.17

heat 20 : 66.55

SF1 : 65.57

SF2 : 65.37

Final : ?????

hope this helps - paragon's wifey!

Edited by Paragon

oh my god cant get away from the fairies even sky showing them in the stupid cowbow hats i thought fairies had wings not hats

I know this is about 10 pages back.

But we have only just returned home from being in Prague with our STUPID cowboy hats whereas I guess you CD123 were sat in your lounge watching it on TV.

For the record - the wire in our wings set of too many security alarms at airports so they stay at home and our tutu's are far to precious to transit - so I am sorry you will simply have to put up with the STUPID pink cowboy hats.

Enjoy your speedway why dont you, from the comfort of your arm chair whilst we go supporting our boys.

And - the directors obviously like us as they choose to show us! :D

By the way - great GP, Scott was superb up till the semi. Real shame but congrats to TRICK he is simply a class above. :)

But we have only just returned home from being in Prague with our STUPID cowboy hats whereas I guess you CD123 were sat in your lounge watching it on TV.

For the record - the wire in our wings set of too many security alarms at airports so they stay at home and our tutu's are far to precious to transit - so I am sorry you will simply have to put up with the STUPID pink cowboy hats.

Enjoy your speedway why dont you, from the comfort of your arm chair whilst we go supporting our boys.

And  - the directors obviously like us as they choose to show us!  :D

By the way - great GP, Scott was superb up till the semi. Real shame but congrats to TRICK he is simply a class above.  :)

Agree with all of your post fairy4ever, but you dont have to be there to support the brit boys, you can do it just as good in your arm chair!

Edited by ha en bra födelsedag

Thought the television director had a "pink cowboy hat fetish". The hats were on screen nearly as often as Scott Nicholls.

Anyway, I trust the fairies had a wonderful time in the "Golden City".

If I wrote these correctly from the scoreboard......sorry I missed the final time - not bad going for me to get all but one :) !

heat 1 . . . . . . .

hope this helps - paragon's wifey!

Thanks Paragons Wifey ;-)

Flew back from Prague today :( . Was a great 5 days. Went to the stadium on Friday where it was raining and cancelled. Saw Nicki and Antonio. Was going to go to the U21 meeting but that was rained off as well. Great GP on Saturday. Came home with half the stadium on me. Saw the Fairys,Queen Bee, Phil, Ruby Tuesday, Joanne, Tigerblade ?, Grassagirl and Kevin Hammond. Didnt see Crazysue or Tabby3 :( . All round it was a good 5 days. But im glad to be home as im nakard :lol:

Saw the Fairys,Queen Bee, Phil, Ruby Tuesday, Joanne, Tigerblade ?, Grassagirl and Kevin Hammond. Didnt see Crazysue or Tabby3  :( . All round it was a good 5 days. But im glad to be home as im nakard  :lol:

Ooops! :oops: well I saw CrazySue if that is any help? :unsure:

Ooops!  :oops:  well I saw CrazySue if that is any help?  :unsure:

I saw all of your list. Plus a whole load of mad somerset fella's!!! :D

I saw all of your list. Plus a whole load of mad somerset fella's!!!  :D

good to meet you fairies sunday evening,even with out your wings,thought there was a good crowd there in legends.bit empty monday tho,just 6 of us,unless any of the other guys in there were watching the match.