British Speedway Forum
Subedei

Czech Grand Prix - Prague

No arguments about Antons exclusion, went in far too hot. Just hope Bjarne OK though. Could make things interesting in the pits wednesday night!

Bang go my competition points too :sad:

Lets hope BP is okay for the re-run and that the meeting goes the distance. They finished last season's Prague GP in appalling conditions, so they should be able to manage this one okay.

didn't anyone hear the worst comment ever made by Millard ...

'Bjarne Pedersen will be out in the re-run IF HE'S STILL ALIVE' !!!!

not quite the thing to say

Wild move - full pelt, straight into Pedersen's bike when there was plenty of room to get past. CC is right - he needs to calm down a bit and his results will improve - play the percentages.

didn't anyone hear the worst comment ever made by Millard ...

'Bjarne Pedersen will be out in the re-run IF HE'S STILL ALIVE'  !!!!

not quite the thing to say

What do you expect, the bloke is a complete moron, backed up tonight by the other two morons sitting in the studio :angry:

I take it you are watching a different meeting to the rest of us then ?    :blink:

Not at all watch the replay, Anton was ahead.

I support Bjarne and Anton in equal measure and am therefore able to make a fair judgement. Unlike people who have a clouded view of Lindback and make remarks like "I've said it before and I'll say it again etc etc. I am also entitled to my opinion thanks.

I support Bjarne and Anton in equal measure and am therefore able to make a fair judgement. Unlike people who have a clouded view of Lindback and make remarks like "I've said it before and I'll say it again etc etc. I am also entitled to my opinion thanks.

Fair enough, i have no problem with any of that.

Could i respectfully point out that my comment about Lindback having talent equates to me having a clouded view then ?.

At last a win for Crumpie, but he still doesn't look convincing. Is it me, or is his machinery not as quick?

Oh wait don't tell me, the camera was at the wrong angle again............................Yeh right. :angry:

Lindback is a liability and just as bad as Nicki Pedersen - OK he might not do it as deliberatly but he still is just as dangerous. Hopefully he will calm down with more experience

Well, if it'd been Nicki P you'd have blamed him, no doubt.

Lindback had to go, not a doubt.

Crump pulls it out of the fire in Ht 20, but you can't really see him in the final. He's well off the pace and BP almost passed him in Ht 20. I don't think it's Crump, but his machinery.

Think Jonsson is slightly unlucky not to make the semis.

SO far this is a BEES mast class of how to race. What a racer our Scotty is. Doesnt need to gate can beat anyone from the back

Woth Spending money on this British Rider.

Seen the fairies on TV

Edited by Bernie

Is it me, or is his machinery not as quick?

I've been saying it since the 2nd GP. The Jawa riders are not on the pace. Look at the two main Jawa guys, Crump and Adams. They're having a terrible time in the GPs. Gollob looked off the pace with his Jawas, but he's on the gas with a GM this time around.

Not entirely sure about that decision, Anton was ahead and didn't really come off his line.

Hope Bjarne is ok  :unsure:

No he didnt come off his line ...................STRAIGHT LINE :angry:

and you didnt agree with the decision , are you Polish??? :wink: