British Speedway Forum

How would team GB have done in this meeting ?

THE difference so far is that you have 3 teams that could win !

I still think the way our boys rode on sunday they would have beat anyone.

Well there is a load of us enjoying discussion on this meeting on Speedway Updates, so you could always join us there.

You don't need to register either as that particular thread is open for guests to post on.

Link to the site is in my sig.

You in yet? I can see you showing as members online.

If not I will reset your password for you.

N.B Remember for the World cup threads on the site you do not need to be a registered member to post on it.

Edited by crazysue

If not I will reset your password for you.

The problem is not passwords, nobody is receiving confirmation codes, so we put our password in and then get asked for a code that we never receive.

The problem is not passwords, nobody is receiving confirmation codes, so we put our password in and then get asked for a code that we never receive.

Think they want to keep the riff raff out . ;)

Think part of your problem Snob is your email addy is for aol and there tends to be some problems with them....do you have another email addy you could use?

Have tried to login, when I try to post it tells me someone is already logen in with my name, also get waiting for a member to check my account.

Meeting nearly finnished will have to has another glass of wine to keep me company

Hehe, you can still post as a guest Snob147, so you can still join in.

Heat 24 shockingly dreadful decision, Rickardson deffinatly should have been excluded :mad::mad:

Edited by Matt Davis

The Poles nearly did it.

Almost perfect tactics from Poland and Boycey/Australia have messed up, who woudl you prefer in the race off in Poland? Sweden or Poland? I'd prefer Sweden so Adams should have let Gollob have the win in heat 25.

I know none of the desicions were really biased, but why on earth was there a Polish ref? Why? We had to make do with some foreigner on Sunday so why do the Poles get special treatment(hope I'm not offending anyone :oops: )?