British Speedway Forum

good luck team great britain on saturday

What an excellent first posting

Welcome to the forum Londoner xxx

Guest cheetahhawk

Well I am keeping my team Australia racejacket but if the men from down under get knocked out tonight ( I hope they don't get knocked out though ) then I will change to team GB.

As my Aussies didn't qualify for the final I have done what I said I will do and changed my racejacket to team GB. (No way would I support the Danes in spite of Puk being in the team.)

Edited by cheetahhawk

For tonight only!

I will use the Czech one for now :) But by saturday, I doubt Czech will be in the final so :( , i will use a GB one!!

Lora don't feel you have to support them it's your choice hun :P and there are plenty here that will be TEAM GB on the day :wink:

Guest Jim Blanchard

Silly buggers... :rolleyes::D

I changed mine two weeks ago..Rule Britannia!

Britannia rule the waves.

Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.....:oops::D

Jim ......... time for your medication when you start singing that during the day :P ok stuff the medication let's get the vodka out and I'll sing with you!!!!! :approve: We'll start practising early for Saturday :lol:

I changed mine last week too! - I'm tempted to be Aussie just for tonight though - or even Czech as I had a nice chat with some of the team on Sunday night in the bar & they were a nice bunch. (what I could understand anyway :blink: )

Lora don't feel you have to support them it's your choice hun  :P  and there are plenty here that will be TEAM GB on the day  :wink:

She will do as she is bl**dy told or bread and water for the next week!! :D