British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Greg Walasek

Wasn't Greg good today? I bet a few promoters wish that Poole would let him sign for another club.

What odds Walasek replaces Ferjan at Poole some time soon?

We can only live (and have done for most of the season) live in hope. :rolleyes: I'd take him over Sullivan at this moment in time!

I'll repeat, Walasek's most difficult opponent of the night was Sophie Blake. Sullivan was pretty gutless after a decent first ride.

Walasek as one of Poole's reserves next year!

The way he is riding what are the chances of Sullivan also being a reserve next season !!!!!!!

So thats

Kasprzak-8.19

Pedersen-8.03

Lindback-6.73

?

?

Walasek-5.10

Junior----3.00

The two ? can only equal 11.45.

This, with a 3 pointer at seven and using the green sheets as they stand now,before your massive upturn in form (and therefore averages) that you say will see you top the league next month.

With the league due to finish next month, its almost as if you in Poole know more than the rest of us about the rules re team building next year.

Well it took all of 2 mins to turn a congrats Greg thread into a Pole thread. :rolleyes:

Oh well, for what it's worth well done Greg. The complete performance when he must have been under pressure. Coming in as a replacement can't be easy as you're expected to do better than the other guy. Also he was riding at home, on what's reported to be his fave track. He couldn't really afford to slip up, and he most certainly did not.

;)

Nah I'm blaming rabbit this time, well can't blame SCB because he isn't a Poole fan, for saying he'd be better than Ryan. :P

So I don't count huh Ouch? :blink: Or are Poole fans only counted if they're called Steve Shovlar! ;) Damn my first official thread hijacking and I don't even get any credit. Pfah! :lol:

To be totally pedantic, the opening post of this thread did refer to Poole! And yes, lil Greg did bloody well last night and has done so in Poland all year. I still stand by my comments above on him coming into the Poole team any time he wants to. :D

Edited: Cheers 21CH. :P

Edited by rabbit

Well it took all of 2 mins to turn a congrats Greg thread into a Pole thread.

What's wrong with that? The guy is a Pole after all.

So thats

Kasprzak-8.19

Pedersen-8.03

Lindback-6.73

?

?

Walasek-5.10

Junior----3.00

The two ? can only equal 11.45.

This, with a 3 pointer at seven and using the green sheets as they stand now,before your massive upturn in form (and therefore averages) that you say will see you top the league next month.

With the league due to finish next month, its almost as if you in Poole know more than the rest of us about the rules re team building next year.

KK, Bjarne, Lindback, Zagar, Walasek, Kennet and Chrzranowski.

Be virtually guarenteed a top two place with that lineup.