British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevehone

Wroclaw Practice, Team Gb

Well, let's just hope the track is as he knows it cos I don't think he'll have had much luck today getting a few laps in. I worry when riders don't feel the need to practice...shows either total confidence or a certain arrogance that they don't need it. Just hope it doesn't bite us on the bum tonight. Do agree that if he only rode it a couple of weeks ago maybe he should have been there to help out the other lads who have no experience of the track. Still, i'm sure it's all under control..I'm just getting jittery! :blink:

Edited by rabbit

they said on thursday night that scott would be there friday

He was certainly in Poland last night, whether he practiced I don't know, but Nikki text me saying he was about yesterday evening so unless he's flown back to England to fly back there again ;)

He was certainly in Poland last night, whether he practiced I don't know, but Nikki text me saying he was about yesterday evening so unless he's flown back to England to fly back there again  ;)

But did she tell you that Middlo sent Chris Harris back to his hotel but let Scotty stay out a little later!!!! :D

But did she tell you that Middlo sent Chris Harris back to his hotel but let Scotty stay out a little later!!!!  :D

She told me everyone else had gone back to hotel and it was only Bomber left ;) Did tell her to try get the danes drunk but they were having none of it!

And to be honest I was more concerned with getting my picture :wink:

Guest Babe619
few more pictures from practise and press presentation HERE  :)

Excellent Photos there ZKZ Kitten!! Some of the best I've seen of Fredrik Lindgren. (And I've seen quite a lot! :wink: )

Really good pictures Kitten :approve:

But, why are the people in the back of THIS picture see through?! :blink: