British Speedway Forum
stressed

Under 16's V Under 15's @ Buxton

Under 16's v Under 15's @ Buxton meeting results

HERE

George Jarvis was taken to hospital after a nasty looking crash, no news on any injury at present. Hopefully he will be back racing soon, best of luck.

Guest Steve Dixon

Text his dad Richard, George is ok just some bad bruising... ;)

Tim, the fx on my scores should be in heat 2 then i withdrew from the meeting after hitting the fence, off to the hospital now to check no bones are broken in my hand or wrist as im still in a bit of pain

Edited by JamieSealeyRacing

Hope all is OK Jamie after your spill.It was pretty bad to watch and you were very lucky to have kept your hand from snagging on the fence.The track could have been graded and watered whilst we waited for George Jarvis to get the medical aid he required.This would have made it alot safer.My Daniel struggled big time and found it very grippy!.

Also sorry to George Piper from Daniel for riding too cautiously in heat 5 and causing George to fall off after nearly running Dan over mid corner!. They were on the same team though and Dan outgated George.

Phil Greenwood

Edited by morganbike

Tim, the fx on my scores should be in heat 2 then i withdrew from the meeting after hitting the fence, off to the hospital now  to check no bones are broken in my hand or wrist as im still in a bit of pain

Corrected the score chart thanks for that, Steve phoned the results through aftercopying them off someone else :rolleyes:

Hope your hand is ok James, nice to meet up with you at Weymouth the other evening, let us know how you got on today at the Hospital.

Edited by stressed

well the good news is that i have only sprained my wrist and pulled the tendons in one of my fingers and it should be alrite in 2 weeks so hopefully will be back in time for my next academy league match which is in newcastle! on the 21st.

i think also the reason the track was quite bad was because all day i didnt see anyone raking the dirt back to where it needed to be which was on that inside where there was just concrete