British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
REAR WHEEL ROOST DUDE

Nepean Raceway Practice Day Clips Uploaded On Site

Howdie dudes just a quickie to let ya know i have uploaded some small clips of todays blap session (practice) from nepean Its all rough as guts at the moment i until i relearn all this techo stuff that goes with it to bring upto spec but for now just follow the instructions on the page (team movie cinema) as best ya can and the do the usual thing when downloading a file and then open it up in your default media player were hopefully it will come out.

Our aim this season is to bring selected heats involving our team dudes from most gosford meetings, the australia senior and u 21 titles for those dudes ere in Oz and our overseas mates not able to get to these meetings will be able to get onto the site and hava a captain cook at the action pretty much straight after the local meetings at least if i pull me finger out and gett'em up no worries hopefully all this stuff will go off

alright ere's hopin anyway....alright outta ere no worries thanks heaps cheers:)

Todays action see's chris and jimmy and also Todd Wiltshire havin a rap as well to blow out the cobwebs from the baffles good stuff

www.redlohracing.info