British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim Blanchard

Under 15's Speedway General Web Site

Guest Jim Blanchard

As I have I have got involved in this end of the sport recently and my willingness to help our potential future champions. Providing, I can spare my time and have the brain capacity to complete it.

Would there be any interest in a general under 15's champions own web site.

Edited by Jim Blanchard

I think it's a great idea Jim :)

Anything that keeps us informed of the young speedway talent that is out there has to be a good thing.

Guest Jim Blanchard

OK, I will get into it then. Steve Dixon will supply photo's and I have asked Stokie to produce a banner for it.

Basically, It will be made up of the standings so far and the riders stats for this year. Each rider profiled and a Gallery page. A links page which will include links to each riders sites and maybe a forum and or a guest book.

I am going to need help with the stats and that and the riders to supply their own profiles. I would have thought that they would include their major sponsors on the profile pages.

I am only a 'nuts and bolts' web site man so there will not be any bangs or whistles though I'm afraid :D

How would that seem?

Hi my names Dan Greenwood,

I think its a great idea too.

If you post your e-mail i will put a profile together for you.

Suprizd that theres not many peeps replying.Thought there would be more.

Edited by DanGreenwoodRacing

Guest Jim Blanchard

Yes, it does seem a bit slow really. I have done some work on it but waiting see the response.

Please, I would appreciate it though if you wish to email me with any information to be included on the site get your parents to do it for you if you are under 15.

Profiles could be just links to your own web site which would make it easier for me.

I have managed to do this much.

here

Edited by Jim Blanchard