British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subedei

Polish Grand Prix - Bydgoszcz

And you still sometimes wonder where Gollob's wandering off to on those first bends. Another wonderful ride by the great man, even if he couldn't catch Adams. What's wrong with Lindback tonight?

Richardson beats Jonsson, now that, in my view, is a shock.

I don't think Rickardsson's too interested now. And why should he be?

Edited by Subedei

Looking at that last ride from TRicj he is just going through the motions. NO need to take any risks and just let someone else have a chance of winning a GP.

As for Antonio, it looks like he is uncertain what line to take. Inexperience showing through tonight.

And TR looks interested again. Had time to gather his thoughts and is back charging. A fantastic ride from Gollob to win Ht 13 from gate 3. I thought Jonsson would take that one. Nicholls still hit and miss. Lindback miss and miss. Sullivan is pathetic.

And Gollob goes a wandering on the first bend of Ht 20. He can't afford to do that in the semis. He's got first pick for gates and he's got to be disciplined on the first bend, or he'll be toast.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Lee Richardson is mentally a far better rider than Scott Nicholls. Scotty has gone into semi-finals before now as one of the favourites and messed up, however, tonight, Lee went into the semi as a rank outside and pulled off a greta win and has now made a final.

Go Lee!!!

im in shock ...and confussion :blink: where did lee get that from?!!

B***y hell - Well done Lee a superb second spot.

He must have had three weetabix this morning :D

And Gollob does remain disciplined on the first bends of both the semi and final and wanders off with an amazing fourth Bydgoszcz GP in a row.

But what a super show from Richardson. As SCB rightly notes, everyone goes crazy for Nicholls, but in the semis he always fluffs it and goes out. Richardson made it to the final and scored a super second place.

New number 1 brit.... LEE RICHARDSON

not quite, still way behind in the race for 8th and will have to rely on the ridiculous selection system to gain a gp place next year.

Still, a great night for Lee showing what he can do when it goes right for him.

Well as for teh gp itself what an unexpected win for Gollob :rolleyes:

Fantastic second spot for Lee tonight :lol: - I felt like he had won when he just made it to the semi's, so amazed when he got through to the final after his first two rides tonight (not that we don't know that he is capable of it ;) ) Really pleased and nice to see a third name on the GP's winners roll call for this season.