British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shale Eater

Nominations

Kasprzak  a better rider than both Zagar and Iversen, so why did they get picked before the U21 world champion?

Maybe them two called heads correctly this time :lol:

Not this season. Bjerre made a semi this season. Iversen didn't. Iversen will be 2006's Chrzanowski.

Kolodziej is more deserving of a GP place than any of Iversen, Bjerre, Kasprzak or Lindgren.

Got to say your spot on sube kolodziej is younger better and deserving than the one's pick .

To fair i rate puk but is a year or two away for me and it may do him more harm than good at this stage.

As fore pepe he had his chances and his choice is a joke and stinks the place out :mad:

Looks Richardson may go up in the standings this year from 14th, he will be better Iversen and Zagar. Richardson will always me a magical rider for me after Bydgoszcz, I was there aswell.

Pepe has received some harsh criticism, Pepe will do decent and will not be out of his depth, Kolodziej however might have been. JK next year, your time will come.

Absolutely gutted for Hans, I can't believe Zagar, Pepe or Niels can be nominated above him!

I can't believe that decision either LW. :shock:

Zagar is in for political reasons - his nationality.

Niels is in because he's young, marketable and has showed flashes of what he can do as a wild card.

And Pepe is in because, well just because I suppose.

Hans got 64 GP points last year (nine more than the chosen Lee Richardson), never let anyone down and proved he is more than capable throughout Europe this season. I'm sure he's a baffled as anyone at this decision and deserves an explanation from BSI.

The one good thing to come out of this though, is it will stop any rumours that Hans may be going to Reading. :wink:

Iversen has rode two GP's, both on a track he hardly knows as it is a one off track. 2004 he was 5th and 2005 he scored 7 and was unlucky to miss the final.

Both he and Zagar will take the chance with both hands and do well. I do wish Subedei would shut up, I doubt he has even seen NKI ride before?

If every rider gets through the season pain free, it will be clear to see how well the three new boys will do.

Tony Rickardsson, Jason Crump, Nicki Pedersen, Greg Hancock and Leigh Adams are well above them and will no doubt all be in the top 8 again.

Bjarne Pedersen, Andreas Jonsson, Scott Nicholls, Tomasz Gollob, Jaroslaw Hampel and Antonio Lindback will fight for the other three places and which ever doesnt make it will be nominated for 2007 anyway.

Thats the TOP 11 sorted, leaving Richardson, Protasiewicz, Zagar and Iversen as also rans and the most likley to be left out for 2007.

possible betting for 2007

2/1 Tony Rickardsson

9/4 Jason Crump

3/1 Nicki Pedersen

5/1 Leigh Adams

6/1 Greg Hancock

8/1 Andreas Jonsson

10/1 Scott Nicholls

10/1 Bjarne Pedersen

12/1 Tomasz Gollob

12/1 Jaroslaw Hampel

20/1 Antonio Lindback

25/1 Lee Richardson

33/1 Piotr Protasiewicz

50/1 Neils K Iversen

50/1 Matej Zagar

Iversen has rode two GP's, both on a track he hardly knows as it is a one off track. 2004 he was 5th and 2005 he scored 7 and was unlucky to miss the final.

Excuse me? Unlucky to miss the final? What about the semis?

Iversen will be 2006's Chrzanowski. He's just not good enough. And that's that. He's certainly nowhere near the level of Hans Andersen.

Tony Rickardsson, Jason Crump, Nicki Pedersen, Greg Hancock and Leigh Adams are well above them and will no doubt all be in the top 8 again.

Bjarne Pedersen, Andreas Jonsson, Scott Nicholls, Tomasz Gollob, Jaroslaw Hampel and Antonio Lindback will fight for the other three places and which ever doesnt make it will be nominated for 2007 anyway.

You'll not be far wrong with that. I'd say that with an injury-free run, Hampel will replace Hancock in your first five and it's always possible that the ultra-talented Gollob and Jonsson might make a run at the top five. But who'd bet on it?

Edited by Subedei

Maybe we should all accept those 3 nominated riders and stop slagging them they don't deserve it.......I think they do!!!!

Gp needs changes and if this pick up was wrong, will be definitely changed in 2007!!!

Right???